Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
litl_pineapple
Style_council
litl_pineapple

Hello! So, I have this wedding to attend and I’m going to be wearing a one shouldered black dress by Robert Rodriguez (http://www.renttherunway.com/product/darkswandress) but I always get cold. I was thinking about a gray shawl as an optional piece. I definitely want a gray-ish color piece. Any advice? I’m stumped!

posted about 4 years ago
sweetoblivion
Style_council
sweetoblivion

yeah, you could do a shawl, or even a cute scarf.

posted about 4 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I think the shawl is good! It is an appropriate piece to wear at a wedding and it will keep you warm =)

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I agree, a shawl would be good. You could even wear a bolero or a cropped grey blazer over it!

posted about 4 years ago

melavond
Style_council
melavond

a shawl is a great idea! but personally I hate them because of always having to fiddle with them. so i say either bare with the cold weather, or hide those shoulders under a cardigan.

posted about 4 years ago

teenageloveaffair
Style_council
teenagelovea...

I have to agree with the bolero comment. Shawls slip off, are easy to forget and leave behind, plus you’ll be constantly rearranging it around your shoulders. :|

posted about 4 years ago

teenageloveaffair
Style_council
teenagelovea...

I have to agree with the bolero comment. Shawls slip off, are easy to forget and leave behind, plus you’ll be constantly rearranging it around your shoulders. :|

posted about 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

a gray blazer

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION