Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
transatlanticism
Style_council
transatlanti...

I’m almost 5"10, but I have relatively short legs because my torso is just so damn long! I don’t actually care all that much because I love my body, but does anyone have any tips to make my silly old legs look longer? I know heels are the obvious answer but with being too tall it’s just not that practical for every day :) Check out my pictures if you like, to see what I mean…

posted over 4 years ago
railophone
Style_council
railophone

I’m not sure if these are actually true, but:
I’ve heard that if your legs are skinny (yours seem to be, and that’s a compliment), wearing skinny jeans will help them look elongated.
Also, wearing a shoe color that matches your pants (if you’re wearing pants) or legs (if you’re wearing a skirt or shorts) will make them look longer because you’re not chopping up the leg line with different colors.

Good luck. (:

posted over 4 years ago

Tashhh
Style_council
Tashhh

High waisted skirts for sure and skirts with end at the thinnest part of your thigh. I’m not sure about the skinny jeans, but if you try it definitely do a darker colour. Avoid shoes with too many straps/ankle straps or boots that hit mid calf or just above the ankle. Andddd I can’t think of anything else, other than what Stereoskyline said.

posted over 4 years ago

transatlanticism
Style_council
transatlanti...

Thanks so much guys! I will definitely try those :)

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION