Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
monchere
Style_council
monchere

but I would like ideas on how to style it. I guess its classified as a dress, but it looks like a long vest. It came with a silver belt. It black and double-breasted. I think its pretty and has lots of potential, but what would I wear it with? Thanks in advance.

posted almost 3 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

maybe post a picture and share the link? I don’t really know what you’re talking about

sandmallow
Style_council
sandmallow

i would wear it with black boots and a fedora hat, accessorize with a scarf

BornOriginGal
Style_council
BornOriginGal

Try some flats, double toned, sort of like a color block. Itll add some edge. Go for a slim patent belt (those are always my favorite)…and a nice braid along the side…add a silk or chiffon scarf.

monchere
Style_council
monchere

Thanks everyone. I’ll post a picture soon. I will try these ideas. Thanks again. Keep the ideas coming!

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Do you mean it’s like a sleeveless trenchcoat? :)
You could try wearing it with a felt floppy hat, and change the belt to match whatever else you’re wearing. You could wear a stripy or plain coloured long sleeve underneath, or try coloured tights.

monchere
Style_council
monchere

Yes, that’s exactly what I mean, coldlight! It’s short though, like mid-thigh. And I really like your ideas, coldlight. I will try them.

monchere
Style_council
monchere

I posted a look using the dress/vest/whatever. Take a look: “http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/512811-Gold+and+Silver-studded-love-culture-bracelet-trench-like-h-m-dress-trapeze-coat-sandals”;. I hope you like!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION