Twitter
Googleplus
Taima
New_user Taima is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Taima reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Taima

Hi, i am thinking of purchasing this bandeau top (see link) for my holiday abroad this summer, but i am unsure of how i would style it im probably thinking perhaps a maxi skirt? Please let me know your thoughts and ideas im open to any suggestions!
http://m.topshop.com/mt/www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4749650&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=Animal%2520beandeau&pageSize=20

posted almost 3 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

you can wear it with anything :) btw I think they’re called bustiers, or bralettes. you could pair it with a maxi skirt, fishtail (aka ‘hi-lo’) skirt or a short high-waisted skirt. you could channel D&G’s spring runway with an exposed midriff like here or here. I’ve also seen them with harem pants and blazers, or high-waisted shorts

I think it’d look nice with a dark, solid bottom—like a black fishtail skirt?

lu_pe
Style_council
lu_pe

Wow, that’s a really cute bustier! Can’t go wrong with cheetah print :D if you don’t mind showing off some skin, you could wear it with some high-waisted denim shorts and put your hair up in a high bun, with a high-waisted maxi skirt, or under a cut-up tee with low dip sides and just show off some of the bustier under your arms! It’s a pretty versatile piece, so you can really wear it with anything! If you want to go a bit more formal, you can also wear it under a blazar and add some arm accessories! Have fuun!

Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

Wear it with a long cream colored maxi skirt and some chunky wooden platforms and simple gold jewelry. Perfect outfit!

Kimberlylove.net

jadoremoi
Style_council
jadoremoi

Solid Colored mazi skirt, and solid colored wedges with a gold necklace

AnikaBurke
Style_council
AnikaBurke

It would be super cute with these bloomers in magenta and a black blazer and some magenta Jeffery Campbell style shoes.

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

Wear it under a white button up, except don’t button it up, tie it at the waist instead! And pair it with denim shorts or black pants :)

GingerGamine
Style_council
GingerGamine

I would pair it with a maxiskirt, and a great pair of platforms.

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

You can wear it under a sheer button up shirt and use it like the exposed bra kind of look, wear with high waisted shorts or skirt and add a cardigan if you want a bit more coverage, with a blazer in a clashing colour and jeans, with printed trousers for a big print clash, have it peeking out from under a denim or coloured shirt, wear it over a tank top (it would look good over a mesh or lacy one)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION