Twitter
Googleplus
Taima
New_user Taima is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Taima reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Taima

Hi, i am thinking of purchasing this bandeau top (see link) for my holiday abroad this summer, but i am unsure of how i would style it im probably thinking perhaps a maxi skirt? Please let me know your thoughts and ideas im open to any suggestions!
http://m.topshop.com/mt/www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4749650&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=Animal%2520beandeau&pageSize=20

posted over 2 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

you can wear it with anything :) btw I think they’re called bustiers, or bralettes. you could pair it with a maxi skirt, fishtail (aka ‘hi-lo’) skirt or a short high-waisted skirt. you could channel D&G’s spring runway with an exposed midriff like here or here. I’ve also seen them with harem pants and blazers, or high-waisted shorts

I think it’d look nice with a dark, solid bottom—like a black fishtail skirt?

posted over 2 years ago

lu_pe
Style_council
lu_pe

Wow, that’s a really cute bustier! Can’t go wrong with cheetah print :D if you don’t mind showing off some skin, you could wear it with some high-waisted denim shorts and put your hair up in a high bun, with a high-waisted maxi skirt, or under a cut-up tee with low dip sides and just show off some of the bustier under your arms! It’s a pretty versatile piece, so you can really wear it with anything! If you want to go a bit more formal, you can also wear it under a blazar and add some arm accessories! Have fuun!

posted over 2 years ago

Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

Wear it with a long cream colored maxi skirt and some chunky wooden platforms and simple gold jewelry. Perfect outfit!

Kimberlylove.net

posted over 2 years ago

jadoremoi
Style_council
jadoremoi

Solid Colored mazi skirt, and solid colored wedges with a gold necklace

posted over 2 years ago

AnikaBurke
Shop_seller_2 AnikaBurke is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
AnikaBurke

It would be super cute with these bloomers in magenta and a black blazer and some magenta Jeffery Campbell style shoes.

posted over 2 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

Wear it under a white button up, except don’t button it up, tie it at the waist instead! And pair it with denim shorts or black pants :)

posted over 2 years ago

GingerGamine
Style_council
GingerGamine

I would pair it with a maxiskirt, and a great pair of platforms.

posted over 2 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

You can wear it under a sheer button up shirt and use it like the exposed bra kind of look, wear with high waisted shorts or skirt and add a cardigan if you want a bit more coverage, with a blazer in a clashing colour and jeans, with printed trousers for a big print clash, have it peeking out from under a denim or coloured shirt, wear it over a tank top (it would look good over a mesh or lacy one)

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION