SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
mema
Style_council
mema

Hi fellow Chictopians!

I recently went shopping and ended up buying some new items for this fall/winter season, but I am facing a slight problem: how to style them! So I hope you can give me some ideas and tips! Both items are from Brandy Melville, and since their clothing is one size, and I am considerably bigger than the models, it does look a bit different on me than on them! Just keep that in mind and let the inspiration flow!

The Finn knit: http://brandymelvilleusa.com/clothing/knits/finn-knit.html

The Caroline Sweater: http://brandymelvilleusa.com/clothing/knits/caroline-sweater-1.html

Thanks!

posted over 1 year ago
ChicBabydoll
Style_council
ChicBabydoll

I love Brandy Melville sweaters! I wish I had the money to buy them all haha.

If I were you, I’d wear them with leggings/skinny jeans and a loose top.
Love them both and post pictures!

posted over 1 year ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

Love the sweaters! Skinny jeans would work. I think they would also work with skirts/dresses and can be belted on the outside for some shape

posted over 1 year ago

PucciDattFashionista
New_user PucciDattFashionista is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When PucciDattFashionista reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
PucciDattFas...

Both sweaters are very versatile so you can wear them a lot of different ways. I personally would wear them with a bodycon dress, (any length) with some ankle boots. Or you can also do a mid-drift/crop top with a maxi skirt for a Bohemian type of look. Like I said, you can go any direction with these sweaters because they are very versatile! Have Fun with them ! :)

posted over 1 year ago

KoohBuh
Style_council
KoohBuh

Definitely get the inspiration from the Vanilla sweater(btw love this site!) a cute same length flirty casual dress would work for both sweaters…maybe highwaisted shorts and a cute crop top?… other than that you could wear leggings a croptop and a circle scarf! which ever you choose rock ’em with confidence girl(:!

posted over 1 year ago

nazlay
Style_council
nazlay

a simple tank cami under with riding pants and boots

posted over 1 year ago

Metric
Style_council
Metric

That knit sweater is very very versatile. You can wear almost anything with it! I’d wear it with a simple t-shirt underneath and pair it with shorts and some heels

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION