Twitter
Googleplus
atwomey
New_user atwomey is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When atwomey reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
atwomey

Pictures would be helpful, thanks!

posted almost 3 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Summer dresses look great with lace up boots, desert boots and cowboy-inspired ankle boots. i think floral dresses would be the easiest to match with boots. White or cream coloured dresses would be great too. Add a waist belt that matches or complements the boots, and chuck on a cardigan or denim jacket over the top! tights can also create interest. Sorry I can’t get any photos right now as my internet is too slow :P but hope that helps a bit! try searching in the chictopia style gallery!

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

You can basically wear any dress with ankle booties, but I’d keep a few things in mind:
- Short hemline, booties that come just to your ankle and high heels gives you the longest legs.
- Flat botties that slouch around your calves with a longer dress can give you a cool Nicole Richie-vibe, or it can make you look a lot shorter.
- If you have short legs on the bigger side, chose wedges in nude tones, instead of dark stilletoes as they will chop your legs in two and enhance the size of the calves.
- And the opposite, long, slim legs work stilletoes like it’s no ones business, but chunky styles might look clownish.

I made som suggestions for you here with a sophisticated, trendy, romantic, edgy and boho look. Hope it helps you out!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION