Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
emilyfae
Style_council
emilyfae

Hey everyone! For Christmas this year, I got a beautiful black skirt that is above the knee in the front and goes almost to the floor in the back. I have no idea what kind of top to wear with it! Everyone has told me to rock a loose tank with it, but being a bit of a curvy girl, I am uncomfortable exposing my arms too much. Since the skirt is so long and flowy, I am having trouble finding a top that will keep me comfortable without looking really baggy. Also I plan to wear black boots with it. Any tips would be awesome!

posted over 2 years ago
Mellanovha
Style_council
Mellanovha

Maybe with a red tight top with long or short sleeve.

posted over 2 years ago

Lambs
Style_council
Lambs

How about a basic button down shirt? It doesn’t even have to be a basic plain color..you could wear something like this

posted over 2 years ago

livisfat
Style_council
livisfat

I would wear a tucked in tshirt, in a bright color.
and just add jewelry.

posted over 2 years ago

emilyfae
Style_council
emilyfae

I love all these ideas! I’m going to try it out today, maybe I will post a picture! and Lambs, I LOVE that shirt.

posted over 2 years ago

Koroneska
Style_council
Koroneska

i think u can wear it with sth really feminine u don`t need to expose your arms just put on blouse with sort sleeves made of silk with small buttons just like in shirt ! u can pick every colour u like ! add a jewellery for example large necklace near your neck :D

posted over 2 years ago

illq
Style_council
illq

I have something similar to what you’re describing and I would pair mines with a knit sweater or a dress shirt without sleeves.

posted over 2 years ago

elneeya
Style_council
elneeya

You can wear a tight colored or striped top with it. You can also add a necklace and/or a belt to accentuate. :)

posted almost 2 years ago

colormepretty
Style_council
colormepretty

just a tshirt would do…or if you wanna look a bit more classy, try a shirt with a peter pan collar

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION