Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AnbreenIqbal
New_user AnbreenIqbal is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When AnbreenIqbal reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AnbreenIqbal

i recently bought a new black skirt.. it’s sheer on top with a lining underneath.. the front is a little shorter and the back long.. it comes up to the waist with a zip at the back.. i just don’t have a clue what to wear with it? any suggestions? xx

posted over 3 years ago
moddolly
Shop_seller_2 moddolly is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
moddolly

A rock mofit tshirt tucked in or even oversized tshirtnover the top looks good. A slouchy knit jumper looks good over a maxi skirt but save that for a/w. A cropped tshirt looks cut with a high waisted maxi. A sheer long sleeve blouse can also look cool for a formal occasion. Hope that helped. A long black maxi skirt is so versatile.

posted over 3 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I think those types of skirts look nice with a girly button up blouse in any color or since its black you could do an edgy look. Maybe a cropped top with a pattern or a sleeveless top tucked in or not

posted over 3 years ago

OnTheGanges
Style_council
OnTheGanges

Seconding a crop top. Also a slightly oversized button up tucked in would look really cute.

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Anything tucked in :) A slouchy singlet would look nice. Maybe an oversized tshirt or one that goes off the shoulder, or a cropped slouchy knit sweater. I’d keep it simpler on the top as the uneven hem of the skirt will stand out.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION