Twitter
Googleplus
veridea
New_user veridea is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When veridea reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
veridea

Hi! I just bought a blonde faux fur coat from ASOS, and even though I bought it a size smaller than I normally wear, it’s still a bit chunky. Just curious if anyone has any suggestions as to how to wear it. I do dress up in skirts and dresses regularly, but I’ve been thinking that this coat is more for special occasions.

It looks like this (from stylecompare.co.uk): http://www.stylecompare.co.uk/product/asos/collarless-blonde-faux-fur-coat

It seems chunkier on me than the model. I assume because it was pinned during the shoot.

posted about 3 years ago
RaeCas11
New_user RaeCas11 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When RaeCas11 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
RaeCas11

personally, I think matching a chunky jacket or jewelry with a slimming outfit is cute. I’d try pairing it with one toned colors. If it’s white, it’d go great with black skinny jeans (or a pencil skirt) and a tank top maybe? But if you want color, try black pants, a colorful shirt (like red or blue). Maybe try a whole black outfit like I was mentioning before, but try colorful jewelry. I dunno. lol. But I would love to see what the end result looks like when you get an outfit together. (:

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION