Twitter
Googleplus
danimf
New_user danimf is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When danimf reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
danimf

I am afraid to wear a backless shirt/dress because I do not know what to wear to support my chest, so what should i wear?

posted about 4 years ago
hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

My best advice would be to get some serious sexy, lacy bras in colors that go with the top or dress you want to wear, like this

There are also great adhesive bras out there to just stick on, but I find some of them really uncomfortable and not to be trusted..

Altough, i’f you absolutely need a supportive bra, then the backless trend might not be the right one for you.. Harsh truth, but you should always consider your body shape when picking a trend/cut/garment. For exsample, my broad shoulders look horrible in anything strapless, so that’s a no go for me. Personal style is not about trends!

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Wearing a lacy bandeau bra that has a thick band would look good like hii_live said, but if you don’t want your back covered, you could try those stick on bras that are made of silicon. They do work pretty well, but I think they are best if you have a smaller chest. (My sis says they work really well and are comfortable, but I have a larger chest and so I haven’t found affordable stick on bras that fit properly and are supportive.)
You can also find things like: http://www.brazabra.com/strapless-accessories-support/
which are almost like stickers you put on your breasts to support them. I have some but haven’t tried them yet, but they do make them up to DD. But they are a bit more expensive and you can only use them once.
It also depends how low your top/dress is at the back. You can get bras which are specifically for low back dresses, so then band sits lower and you still have the support. Hope that helps!

posted about 4 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

If you want to show some skin I would opt for a front-closure bra, which would leave the back plain and tidy, or as suggested a backless bra.
There are ones that are backless but still got straps…those offer slighty more support even for the bustier chest.

posted about 4 years ago

PickiPicki
New_user PickiPicki is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When PickiPicki reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
PickiPicki

Tie a silk scarf or necktie around the bra line, it will add some really cool detail.
ENJOY!

posted about 4 years ago

danimf
New_user danimf is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When danimf reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
danimf

Thank you for all your suggestions, it’s nice to have options.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION