Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lomoeyes
Style_council
lomoeyes

Im at a loss >o<! I bought these great red jeans from Artwork. I thought something was missing so i bleached them (and im very satisfied), but now i just dont know how to wear them! 1) the color (red) VERY MUCH SO intimidates me and 2) im drawing a blank with colored jeans. Please help 3

posted almost 6 years ago
jenesaisquoi
Style_icon
jenesaisquoi

i would let the jeans shine and wear it with a white v-neck tee. maybe brown accessories like a brown leather belt and shoes would work more with the red than the black. but i don’t really like red and black together- way too angsty teenager.

lulu
Style_council
lulu

You can try something like this Balmain look with the red pants here

mshaw70123
Style_council
mshaw70123

I agree with Jenesaisquoi, red and brown are a better combination to me than black. You already have amazing red jeans that you want to showcase, why take any attention away from them with dark shoes or a top? Wear something that won’t draw too much attention away from the jeans itself, as the jeans are going to be the focal point of your outfit. Maybe gladiator sandals (brown) and either a white v-neck t-shirt or even a white tank top.

If you go the white v-neck way, then I would suggest adding maybe some red jewelry just to accentuate it even more!

posted over 5 years ago

New_user 25093 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 25093 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

i totally have this problem. if you would want to wear them casually, how would you do it? is it even possible?

posted over 5 years ago

Nikki
Style_council
Nikki

I have hot pink acid washed skinny jeans and I pair them with a plain white v-neck and white flats.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION