Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Joana_Afonseca
Style_council
Joana_Afonseca

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_o8Og61tz3P8/S0jgND5hAnI/AAAAAAAAAIw/Xvo96ej74vw/s320/hm-the-garden-collection-products-38.jpg

How should I style this dress… I bought it in black…

posted over 4 years ago
Whisp
Style_council
Whisp

That dress looks great ! Depends on what you want it for … if you wanted it for a cocktail type of event, I’d go for some killer heels and maybe a couple of bracelets. Maybe going for crazy coloured heels and accessories ? Bright colours with black are awesome ! If it’s all black, beware of it looking like a funeral outfit.

If you wanted it to be 50’s kinda style, I’d say some nice black heels, maybe pearls and bright red lipstick ? With hair up !

Ooor, if you wanted it to look funky and more casual, I’d say go for some ankle booties or flats with your silver blanco earrings or some chunky bracelets and a scarf.

Hope that helps !

posted over 4 years ago

YnaAmores
Style_council
YnaAmores

That dress is very versatile, you can take it from day to night.
In the day i suggest you put on a vest with killer ankle boots.
In the night you can do it old Hollywood style, red lips and all. Style it like Audrey Hepburn and it will be your LBD. Pair it with strappy stilettos in a shocking color for more edge. I suggest you don’t wear a belt to focalize on the details of the sleeves. Weal long strands of pearl necklaces and a fascinator hat.

posted over 4 years ago

OliviaParker
Style_council
OliviaParker

Wow, I love this dress! What a great find.

In terms of styling, it really depends what sort of look your going for. The dress appears to be very tight, create volume on your body by adding high heels, and really acessorizing. Stay away from belts, epecially if the dress is tight, that’s a for sure no. Bangles would be fun, possibly silver? With a long silver necklace? Keep the shoes skyhigh for nighttime, anything flat would take away from the strong shoulders.

short of it: long necklace, bracelets, chunky acessories, skyhigh heels

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION