Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
mema
Style_council
mema

I recently got a pair of bright red skinny jeans (Salsa Jeans “Secret” – for anyone with a bigger bum: they are awesome!), but I’m having a bit of trouble styling them!

I have some ideas, but I feel that if I let them loose I will become too “wannabe blogger”…

Thanks!

posted over 2 years ago
Mitzeee
Style_council
Mitzeee

either oxfords or loafers in black with a sheer shirt tucked in with a nice belt and necklace well that what i would do :) x

posted over 2 years ago

joanamck
New_user joanamck is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When joanamck reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
joanamck

i did today for the first time with black flats, a flowered button down tucked in, black belt, and dark grey cardigan

posted over 2 years ago

tayloriginal
Style_council
tayloriginal

I have worn my red jeans with a leopard print button down blouse and black oxfords.

posted over 2 years ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

Since they are red, which isn’t considered a normal color for jeans, I would make them the star of your outfit. Instead of the normal red and black combination, go with the lighter neutrals, like a cream blouse, with a then do a black loafer or oxford.

posted over 2 years ago

missmiami
Style_council
missmiami

Red jeans make me think of rock and roll… Go with black & white colors/prints and your red jeans will be the star of the show ;-)

posted over 2 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

black studded loafers and white lace top

posted over 2 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

I saw a mannequin who had on a floral, sheer top with red pants! The red pants were also folded on the cuff – possibly you can incorporate that into your style?

posted over 2 years ago

RoxanaL
Style_council
RoxanaL

Well, for colors I will choose to style them with mustard yellow,white,black,gold,silver,green. You can wear them with a large white blouse and black flats. If it’s cold outside, you can wear them with a pair of black boots, the same white blouse and a leather vest.. Good luck, we can;t wait to see pictures . xoxo

posted over 2 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

Pair it with a cream blouse. I saw a pic of emmy rossum in that color scheme and she looked absolutely amazing :)

posted over 2 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

what about a black blouse, cheetah print scarf and black oxfords. Or what about a cheetah print blouse and black heels. A white blouse, silver jewelry and gray shoes would also look cute

posted over 2 years ago

seekingwonderland
Style_council
seekingwonde...

pair with flats, vest and a loose cardigan! oh and don’t forget about accessories too!

posted over 2 years ago

GrazingFashion
Style_council
GrazingFashion

two ways to style red pants:

pair it up with neutrals since red is already your fashion statement. Black blazer, nude pumps, white shirt (and a little accessory wouldn’t hurt) would make a pretty classic ensemble but still has that punch of fashion through the bright red jeans you have.

The second one is going full on fashion gal during Milan Fashion Week. Pair it up with other bright colors, patterns and interesting silhouettes. Bright red pants with a striped shirt of white and blue, a color blocking outfit with a blue blazer and gold heels and belt to accent the outfit and a whole lot of accessories. Texture is another fashion gal’s best friend. A chunky brown/beige sweater will bring you to a bohemian chic paradise!

posted over 2 years ago

mema
Style_council
mema

Wow, so many good ideas! I think I need a major shopping spree and get some stuff that really goes with them!

I have one outfit planned for when the weather gets a bit warmer though! Red jeans, oversized white blouse, big silver necklace and leather jacket. Not sure about my choice of scarf yet, though! Picture will be out soon! :)

The first time I wore them I paired the jeans with a see-through black blouse and black sparkly oxfords. Got many compliments, so thank to all of you that posted here! :)

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION