Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Secondhandspring
New_user Secondhandspring is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Secondhandspring reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Secondhandsp...

Hey guys,

I absolutely fell in love with an amazing pair of white leather skinnies. But now they’re just hanging in my closet, and I don’t know how to style them.

My style is pretty minimalistic. I own a lot of black, white and grey items. So if you could keep that in mind. I am so looking forward to seeing your suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

posted about 1 year ago
FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I think you can wear them with a colorful top and some high heels.

posted about 1 year ago

tiffanyannefirmeza
Style_council
tiffanyannef...

Noted that your style is minimalistic and that the leather material make the skinnies somewhat elaborate, you can wear tops that are made of light and simple fabrics. Also, choose moderate patterns which suit your mode of fashion.

posted about 1 year ago

RachelPheasant
Style_council
RachelPheasant

Since the white leather pants are skinnies and a somewhat unusual material I personally would wear an oversized grey sweater with them, wedges and a circle scarf. This would create a sleek look while keeping you warm.

posted about 1 year ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

Over size black top, white leather skinnies, black booties, some bad ass accessories. Done! :)

posted about 1 year ago

ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

Black and white are ALWAYS a classy combo. I might pair them with a flowy top, a top with a bold pattern, a plain top with an accent scarf, or a plain top with some accent heels or flats.

posted about 1 year ago

KoohBuh
New_user KoohBuh is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When KoohBuh reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
KoohBuh

Denim tops, prints, solid color tops. Basically, look at the white leather pants as plain white pants, or jeans and think of what type of tops you would typically wear with the other white pants but convert it back to the leather pants (like texture and hue of colors). If that confused you I’m sorry, but hopefully you got the jist! ):

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION