Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
dancingriceballs
New_user dancingriceballs is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When dancingriceballs reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
dancingriceb...

I’ll admit, I am not a morning person. So when its early and I’m half-asleep and barely have enough time to get ready before I have to leave the house, its hard to pick out something nice to wear without giving into morning-laziness syndrome and just throwing on a pair of jeans and a hoodie (or something along those lines. So, what are some small things people do in order to make getting ready in the morning a little easier? Any tips on how to pull something together quickly? Thanks!

posted almost 3 years ago
BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

plan the night before.
i know when i get up i want to go for easiest think possible or im just not awak yet and rather grumpy. i put on a song that makes me feel upbeat and i automatically want to dress nice rater than go for the easy fix which is gonna put me in a worse mood when i wake up.
thats the two things i usually do.
and if you are in a slump still accessorize !!

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I’m just like you and try to get as much sleep as possible. What works best for me is like what ^she said, plan the night ahead. I’ll check the weather and find something appropriate. On days when I don’t plan ahead, I usually end up looking and feeling like a mess, plus late for whatever appointment I have.

_char
Style_council
_char

i’m the same. i try to plan the night before sometimes. i usually just try to dress according to the weather, then wear whatever feels comfortable to me and something i know i’ll feel confident in.. if that makes sense.

Mishelle
Style_council
Mishelle

ya i plan the night before sometimes…

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Plan in advance, and have backups in case you aren’t feeling what you picked out. I usually have several ideas for outfits put away in my mind (sometimes when I’m bored I think of things to wear in the future, lol), so I pull one out based on the weather and my mood in the morning.

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I plan all of my outfits for the upcoming week on the weekend.

UniquecStyle
Style_council
UniquecStyle

the best way to not feel like a mess is planning the night b4 like its been said… i’m not a morning person unless i know i have a biiiig event in the morning. what you can do, is get inspirational pieces, thats wat Always help me out. an inspirational piece can b anything from earrings to shoes, its the best way to start planning your outfit, but if u do wake up one morning && dnt have nothing planned, u cnt nvr go wrong with just jeans, shirt, blazer && ofcourse ACCESSORIES !! they Always help me out… something else that i do wen i have a lot of time in my hands is that i make outfit for the seasons, && things that might come up like the movies or just cute outfits to go grocery shopping, i take pictures of them && when im at that OMG What should i wear ?! moment, i just look back at my pictures & BAM problem solved (:

citysleek
Style_council
citysleek

I usually plan the night before, but when I’m lazy, I always have to-go outfits set aside that I can put on and go without worrying about how it looks, accessories, etc. Accessories that are bold can always perk up a simple tee and jeans, if you forget to set an outfit aside.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION