Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
dancingriceballs
New_user dancingriceballs is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When dancingriceballs reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
dancingriceb...

I’ll admit, I am not a morning person. So when its early and I’m half-asleep and barely have enough time to get ready before I have to leave the house, its hard to pick out something nice to wear without giving into morning-laziness syndrome and just throwing on a pair of jeans and a hoodie (or something along those lines. So, what are some small things people do in order to make getting ready in the morning a little easier? Any tips on how to pull something together quickly? Thanks!

posted over 4 years ago
BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

plan the night before.
i know when i get up i want to go for easiest think possible or im just not awak yet and rather grumpy. i put on a song that makes me feel upbeat and i automatically want to dress nice rater than go for the easy fix which is gonna put me in a worse mood when i wake up.
thats the two things i usually do.
and if you are in a slump still accessorize !!

posted over 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I’m just like you and try to get as much sleep as possible. What works best for me is like what ^she said, plan the night ahead. I’ll check the weather and find something appropriate. On days when I don’t plan ahead, I usually end up looking and feeling like a mess, plus late for whatever appointment I have.

posted over 4 years ago

_char
Style_council
_char

i’m the same. i try to plan the night before sometimes. i usually just try to dress according to the weather, then wear whatever feels comfortable to me and something i know i’ll feel confident in.. if that makes sense.

posted over 4 years ago

Mishelle
Style_council
Mishelle

ya i plan the night before sometimes…

posted over 4 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Plan in advance, and have backups in case you aren’t feeling what you picked out. I usually have several ideas for outfits put away in my mind (sometimes when I’m bored I think of things to wear in the future, lol), so I pull one out based on the weather and my mood in the morning.

posted over 4 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I plan all of my outfits for the upcoming week on the weekend.

posted over 4 years ago

UniquecStyle
Style_council
UniquecStyle

the best way to not feel like a mess is planning the night b4 like its been said… i’m not a morning person unless i know i have a biiiig event in the morning. what you can do, is get inspirational pieces, thats wat Always help me out. an inspirational piece can b anything from earrings to shoes, its the best way to start planning your outfit, but if u do wake up one morning && dnt have nothing planned, u cnt nvr go wrong with just jeans, shirt, blazer && ofcourse ACCESSORIES !! they Always help me out… something else that i do wen i have a lot of time in my hands is that i make outfit for the seasons, && things that might come up like the movies or just cute outfits to go grocery shopping, i take pictures of them && when im at that OMG What should i wear ?! moment, i just look back at my pictures & BAM problem solved (:

posted over 4 years ago

citysleek
Style_council
citysleek

I usually plan the night before, but when I’m lazy, I always have to-go outfits set aside that I can put on and go without worrying about how it looks, accessories, etc. Accessories that are bold can always perk up a simple tee and jeans, if you forget to set an outfit aside.

posted over 4 years ago

womanofashion
New_user womanofashion is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When womanofashion reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
womanofashion

I must admit that I had the same problem before! Even if I prepare in the evening before going to bed it was so hard to pick clothes from my closet. I shared my problem to my friend and she referred me the website where she has been doing all her shopping www.wholessaleleggings.com 

Boom!! Problem solved. From then on, it was just easy to pick because I bought a lot of fashionable leggings and dresses from them that fits to any occassion and location. Thank you www.wholesaleleggings.com!!!!

posted 5 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION