Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
medicineforluck
Style_council
medicineforluck

So..I hope I’m not the only one who has trouble keeping my shirt tucked in my pants/skirt. Does anyone have any suggestions/solutions as to how to keep shirts tucked in? It looks ridiculous when one side of my shirt pops out. :(

Thanks! :)

posted about 5 years ago
camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

hmm safety pin the sides to your pants/skirts?

posted about 5 years ago

arainymelody
Style_council
arainymelody

You can always just do that whole tuck it in the front and let the rest be loose. Or if one side keeps popping out, I’d just tie it on the side. If you really want to tuck it in, I’d definitely use the safety pins. =]

posted about 5 years ago

cursed_kross
Style_council
cursed_kross

When I wear a tucked in shirt with a skirt I put a garter belt on over the shirt to help keep that down and my leggings up lol But I guess it also depends on how low/high waisted your skirt/pants are.

posted about 5 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

What sort of shirt are you wearing? If it’s a dress shirt and it’s not meant to fit over-sized, then you just need to tailor it trimmer to your body so there isn’t all the extra fabric that pulls out.

posted about 5 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

I find it’s easier if they’re longer, more material to get them in there with.. Tight bottoms, perhaps?

posted about 5 years ago

ladyj88
Style_council
ladyj88

coulda swore AA used to have a like onesie collared shirt. i jus looked for it and no luck. but try DIY-ing it. sew on some lycra/spandex-y type bottoms and POOF no more problems. heres one i found on vickys secrets website
check it out

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION