Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

So, I’ve seen alot of buzz about the trend with showing your lingerie, a bra or a bustier maybe, and I would love to see how you make it work! I want to look classy, not trashy, but kinda sexy.

posted over 4 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

i love this trend… although i haven’t really tried it! i’ve only worn a black slip as a dress, and i wore a skirt over it to add some volume, here
i think you can look classy and sexy if you try wearing some exposed thigh-high stockings and suspenders, here are some examples which would be suitable during the day: 1 and 2
having a bra peep out from under your top looks good too: 1 and 2
i also like the idea of wearing a bustier with something high waisted, or a bralet over another top, some examples here and here
i think wearing a sheer or lace top with a visible/black bra underneath is quite sexy, but i haven’t done this yet, i feel like it’s more of a trend to wear at night, also because i’d feel pretty self conscious! :P i really like this look here
hope that helped.. :)

posted over 4 years ago

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

WOW

thank you! I’m full of ideas now :D

posted over 4 years ago

Anastasia_Azuline
Style_council
Anastasia_Az...

Really like the thigh-high stockings and suspenders! Where can you buy them? Any examples? =D

posted over 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I’ve found that a less exposed way of wearing it is havin a visible bra under a loose flowy lace top. Its a bit less in your face and exposed as wearing a bra with tight lace.

You could also wear a bustier under an oversized crop top and have just a small amount of it peeking out under the top.

posted over 4 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

Just make sure that the bustier is completely opaque, and not sheer!
I agree with splashofcolour, wear a bra underneath a loose top, so it’s not tight and clinging to your body!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION