Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

So, I’ve seen alot of buzz about the trend with showing your lingerie, a bra or a bustier maybe, and I would love to see how you make it work! I want to look classy, not trashy, but kinda sexy.

posted over 6 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

i love this trend… although i haven’t really tried it! i’ve only worn a black slip as a dress, and i wore a skirt over it to add some volume, here
i think you can look classy and sexy if you try wearing some exposed thigh-high stockings and suspenders, here are some examples which would be suitable during the day: 1 and 2
having a bra peep out from under your top looks good too: 1 and 2
i also like the idea of wearing a bustier with something high waisted, or a bralet over another top, some examples here and here
i think wearing a sheer or lace top with a visible/black bra underneath is quite sexy, but i haven’t done this yet, i feel like it’s more of a trend to wear at night, also because i’d feel pretty self conscious! :P i really like this look here
hope that helped.. :)

posted over 6 years ago

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

WOW

thank you! I’m full of ideas now :D

posted over 6 years ago

Anastasia_Azuline
Style_council
Anastasia_Az...

Really like the thigh-high stockings and suspenders! Where can you buy them? Any examples? =D

posted over 6 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I’ve found that a less exposed way of wearing it is havin a visible bra under a loose flowy lace top. Its a bit less in your face and exposed as wearing a bra with tight lace.

You could also wear a bustier under an oversized crop top and have just a small amount of it peeking out under the top.

posted over 6 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

Just make sure that the bustier is completely opaque, and not sheer!
I agree with splashofcolour, wear a bra underneath a loose top, so it’s not tight and clinging to your body!

posted over 6 years ago

StanislavGeorgiev
New_user StanislavGeorgiev is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When StanislavGeorgiev reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
StanislavGeo...

Hi , friends !

Good topic !

I found good site for woman and men  underwear.Brand is Tiara Galiano. They offer good and relevant models for 2016 season.My girlfrends buy fom them. How do you think about him?

posted about 1 month ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION