Twitter
Googleplus
_marleen
New_user _marleen is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When _marleen reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
_marleen

Hi!
I bought a beautiful pants at Zara last week, but I really don’t know how to wear it. I really like the pants but it is very thight and light with pastel colours. On the website from Zara you can see the pants at the TRF collection. It is the fifth one; second line and then the second pants.

This is the link; http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/products/nl/zara-S2012/189518/730505/BROEK%2BMET%2BBLOEMENPRINT

I hope you can help me to combinate this pants. With what kind of top, shoes, jacket and accessoires can I wear it?

Love, Marleen

posted over 2 years ago
pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i did something similar with a shirt + skirt to make a peplum dress with similar print! (it’s on my recent outfits somewhere). i think you should keep the top simple. try white, maybe some simple gold accessories

posted over 2 years ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

Hi there! Unfortunately, i was unable to open the link. However, I think with any floral pants you could match a flowy white top and simple jewelry! If you’re like me and love to push the boundaries, MIX PRINTS AND TEXTURES! Just make sure the colors coordinate with different shades and tones. hope this helps! ~

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION