Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

i’m the same! :P i wear high waisted belts a lot. high waisted shorts and skirts look great. you could try and find full skirts/dresses, or at least ones that have a lot of volume on them. 50’s style dresses are good. try drawing attention to your lower half by wearing skirts with colours or interesting patterns, with plain or darker coloured tops. patterned tights are good too! hope this helped :)

posted almost 5 years ago
New_user 32348 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 32348 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

for dresses, i agree with coldlight…go for fuller skirts and dresses to balance out the top. It’s probably better to have a more conservative top or something structured to de-emphasize the top. Belts are awesome and so are dresses with "parts (can see a definite top, waist, and bottom) instead of a shapeless shift dress.

taralily
Style_council
taralily

Anything that flares at the waist will help.

Mollfie
Style_council
Mollfie

Like others have said, I’d make the most of your little waist and go to high-waisted skirts/shorts and dresses that cinch you in and flare out over the hips to balance you out. I’d also avoid anything shapeless so you don’t look out of proportion due to your chest, and skinny jeans/pants so you don’t look big on top and tiny on the bottom. 50’s style things are great for girls with little waists.

ladyj88
Style_council
ladyj88

tulip shapes on bottom will give you n hourglass shape which to me would be the best way to balance it, otherwise you might have the popsicle stick with boobs look ya know? that is if you are really skinny on bottom.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION