Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
VersatileMoTIF
Style_council
VersatileMoTIF

I mean high heels as in 3"-6"+. I’m obsessed with heels and I have a pretty nice collection I dont wear them that often. Usually, on a regular day, I wear flats. If I go out somewhere nice, I’ll wear heels. The only exception for heels on a regular day is if I REALLY want to wear an outfit that doesnt look good with any of my flats.

are you a frequent HEELer??
Once a week? Twice? Every day??

posted over 2 years ago
Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

Almost never! I only wear high heels really for weddings and other occasions. I am much more comfortables in flats, although I do think heels look a lot nicer!

posted over 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

my shoe collection is almost entirely made up of flats and boots—some of my boots have heels, but I never wear platforms or pumps or stilettos. if I found a super comfortable pair I might wear them out casually, but never to school (out of practicality, since my classes are so far apart).

posted over 2 years ago

doughreese
New_user doughreese is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When doughreese reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
doughreese

I also do the same, I wear flats most of the time and wear heels only when I feel like wearing them not unless there’s a special occasion that I need to attend to. I sometimes interchange heels with wedges so my feet won’t hurt that much.

posted over 2 years ago

tayloriginal
Style_council
tayloriginal

I try to avoid them, unless they’re kitten heels, which DO NOT exceed 2".

posted over 2 years ago

sukavati
Style_council
sukavati

I have SO many heels, but I usually only wear them if I’m going out. I want to try to wear them some more, but I live in a rural area and people stare at me like I’m crazy hahah

posted over 2 years ago

miianne
Style_council
miianne

I love heels because I am 5’0 and it makes me feel taller and confident. There are so many heels out there, so I have many choices for many different occasions.

For example, I wear stiletto heels for fancy events like weddings, fancy parties, fancy dinners, date nights (depending on location), etc.

But for more everyday occasions like school, work, movie dates, meetings etc., I mostly wear wedges because they still give me height but they are much more comfortable for me to wear.

I’m a frequent *heel*er and shoe fanatic. I would seriously go broke to buy new pairs of heels…it’s bad I know but shoes are always an investment right?

posted over 2 years ago

effortlessvanity
Style_council
effortlessva...

being 5’10 icant wear heels everyday though i would if i could =)
i wear them when chucks dont go with my outfit XP

posted over 2 years ago

petitepita
Style_council
petitepita

almost everyday! I’m so petite, I don’t feel confident wearing flats. But I bring my slippers along with me whenever i wear heels, just in case my feet get tired/hurt.

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I have TONS of heels, but I don’t wear them nearly often enough. I’ve recently made it a goal to wear them at least 2-3 times a week, and I’ve been doing pretty well. I’m 5’7" without heels, and my favorites are always 4-5", so I end up towering over most people… but it’s so worth it!

posted over 2 years ago

CornerCurlGirl
Style_council
CornerCurlGirl

I try to limit heel wear to the weekends… however, I do have strong desires to wear them to work (not such a great idea being a teacher though!)

posted over 2 years ago

CornerCurlGirl
Style_council
CornerCurlGirl

Also, I am shocked that many comments from fashionistas on here says that they don’t wear heels frequently either! I am also 5"10 and I love towering over others… that would NOT be a reason for me to not wear heels, lol. ;)

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION