Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
H07xox
Style_council
H07xox

I want to buy boots like these! I see people wearing them and I like it. How long do you guys think they’ll be in style? There’s a picture in the link below! :) Thanks

http://www.littleburgundyshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/tall/85800233-titterington/12

posted about 3 years ago
priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

Those boots are so adorable! I think they’ll be in for about a year two. Super pretty!

posted about 3 years ago

Mariejolie
New_user Mariejolie is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Mariejolie reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Mariejolie

why do you care how long they will be in style?!? don’t be a slave to trends!! if you love them, get them! this is the only way to get style. it s more important than being a sheep that follows trends.

posted about 3 years ago

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

They are plain, flat boots in a neutral color, I’m pretty sure they’ll be in style for decades to come :)

And as for @Mariejolie – it’s never a bad thing to keep your look updated, so it won’t look dated/frumpy/costume-y. Anyone can wear what they love, not everyone can take a trend, make it her own and wear it proudly and inspiring for the rest of the fashion commuity. After all, fashion is about newness.

posted about 3 years ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

Oh, you’ll get your use out of them. They’re a flat boot in a neutral color, plus they look like they’re over-the-knee boots, so don’t worry.

posted about 3 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

they’re classic, I doubt they’ll go out of style—definitely get them if you don’t have boots.

it looks like you can roll it down too, if over-the-knee goes out of style (saw it more last winter than now, but it’s not necessarily out of style)

posted about 3 years ago

H07xox
Style_council
H07xox

Wow! Thank you guys for the advice! You all truly helped me in deciding! I think I will get them since I need some new boots besides my uggs for a change! (I still love my uggs though lol) They are flat and a neutral color so I think I should get it! Thank you all lovelies! xox

posted about 3 years ago

UniquecStyle
Style_council
UniquecStyle

awe they are really cute, i love them, i think they will be in style for a while. not only are they a neutral color but they are thigh high (or so that’s what the picture makes it look like) & its very versatile, Good pick (:

posted about 3 years ago

Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

honestly a while they are crazy enough to be really trendy :)

posted almost 3 years ago

MGNSPR
Style_council
MGNSPR

If you like them, they will be in style forever…or until you wear the soles off..lol!!

blueflowers
Style_council
blueflowers

i agree, for the most part i think they will be in style for awhile. they are simple and basic in a neutral color which definitely leans towards them being a classic. i think they are perfect and that you should definitely get them!

MissMasa
New_user MissMasa is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MissMasa reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MissMasa

Boots are and will always be timeless classics. Those riding-style boots are very attractive and versatile for the Fall and Winter months, and – given that you like them enough – may stay as a permanent part of your wardrobe for years! Like one user above said, don’t let trends completely dictate whether or not you purchase something. If you love it, then love it! Plus, fashion is so subjective and cyclical, most styles stick around forever, and those that don’t eventually cycle their way back into the mainstream.

KelseyKennedy
Style_council
KelseyKennedy

I agree, that these versatile boots are as close to a classic as you can get.

PixieSolanas
New_user PixieSolanas is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When PixieSolanas reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
PixieSolanas

moderately-heeled knee high boots will always be a wardrobe staple. Flat boots, like the ones in the link, look a bit MOM (i’m afraid).

REPLY TO DISCUSSION