Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
KatnisEverdeem
New_user KatnisEverdeem is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When KatnisEverdeem reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
KatnisEverdeem

I have lots of T-shirts from different events and things i’ve done and i was just wondering if there were any really cute ways to cut t-shirts or style them to make them a little cuter and less casual.

posted over 3 years ago
MsNita83
Style_council
MsNita83

One thing you can do is take them to a tailor to get them taken-in on the sides so they are more form fitting. Then you can pair them with cute skirts, shorts, or jeans and heels. Hope u don’t mind but I’m gonna use this topic on my blog soon Click Here!

posted over 3 years ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

You could always reconstruct them in so many ways, I am so into it for some time now, you could make so many cool stuff just from a plain t-shirt. For an example, check this out on my blog: http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/487950-DIY+Top-cotton-green-t-shirt
Also, you might wanna check out this chick, I totally love her, she just inspired me so much! http://www.facebook.com/itsblitzzz Check out her photo album “Recons” to see what she does with plain t-shirts, she’s amazing!
Another idea I have is you could bleach them (If they’re black) or tie-dye them, you’ll get great results!
Just be creative and have fun and I’m sure you’ll do lots of amazing stuff! _________
Hope I’ve helped! :]]]]

posted over 3 years ago

JaquelynAurora
Style_council
JaquelynAurora

you can either make them more fitted or go the way of the baggy trend.
loose fitting tees are seen more & more, so pairing a baggy tee with a tight pair of skinny jeans & heels to go for a rocker-glam looks is always cute.

or you could take it in the boho direction and cut all around the tee to give it a destroyed-fringe look. makes a really cute crop fringe top

posted over 3 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I would cut a different neckline and then either crop the bottom or fringe it.

posted over 3 years ago

ttttiffanieex33
Style_council
ttttiffanieex33

You could always tuck it in your shorts or jeans and pull on some parts to make it look bubbly. : )

posted over 3 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

if you want a really simple change, just cut the neckline. I did that to a hoodie—after I unstitched the hood, I just cut a little more on each shoulder. it looks a lot better that way :) or you could take advantage of the summer weather and turn some into loose tank tops.

posted over 3 years ago

ANNAFRYS
Style_council
ANNAFRYS

PAINT IT:d

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Cut the neckline to make is a boatneck, or cut it to make a crop top!
You can shred it or bleach it to make it look acid-washed.
You could even get some ribbons or buttons to sew on as bows, or anything really!

posted over 3 years ago

jcpenney
Style_council
jcpenney

For a casual look try styling it with a flared skirt or to spice it up with a pair of leggings and some ankle booties.

posted over 3 years ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

Girl, I honestly suggest throwing them out unless you need exercise clothes. I try to avoid t-shirts like the plague unless they’re white V’s or vintage.
However, you can always cut the neck out for an 80’s feel or turn them into a tank top :) good luck!

posted over 3 years ago

lulut_marganingtyas
Style_council
lulut_margan...

combine it with tutu skirt

posted over 3 years ago

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

cut the neck into a rounded one and burn or swe the edges do they won’t “run”.
also cut the lower par in the same way and burn so you can wear them with jeans or shorts

posted over 3 years ago

renewedbylove
Style_council
renewedbylove

u can creatively cut it ;)!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION