Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Jseng
Style_council
Jseng

I just bought a houndstooth skirt- is it too late? Is it out of season and not fashionable anymore?
Well either way, I need help! The fabric is much thicker than other skirts, and I don’t know what to wear with it because the fabric is so different from anything I have; I don’t think a tanktop looks good with it…
Would a black button down dress shirt look good? I need suggestions! Anything :)

posted over 5 years ago
idee_geniale
Style_icon
idee_geniale

It’s not that its out of fashion, I mean houndstooth will always be in fashion, but it’s the wrong season. You should save it for the fall, maybe in September? Rock it out with some colored tights (what color is the houndstooth??), flats or cute boots, and maybe a printed tee and topped with a cardigan/or little jacket? As I haven’t seen the skirt i’m just basing it on other ht skirts i’ve seen. Hope this helps!

oh, and depending on your age/job a button down might look to old/corporate.

posted over 5 years ago

Jseng
Style_council
Jseng

Yeah…hahahaha xD

Its just white and black, and I’m a teenager so it should be worn in the fall with caution..

posted over 5 years ago

JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

I agree with idee_geniale. Houndstooth is a very autumn/winter look and the fabric it comes in is usually for cold weather.
Def wear it with tights & knee high boots or even a shootie.

posted over 5 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

haha. yes, I love my hounds tooth skirt but I do only wear it when it’s cooler. But try it with some pattern tights (nothing to bold), knee high boots and a light sweater.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION