Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
RandixRizzo
New_user RandixRizzo is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When RandixRizzo reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
RandixRizzo

Okay , so i really want a pair of highwaisted denim shorts . the thing is , i’m about 115 pounds , with a big booty . my best friend told me that high waisted denim shorts don’t look good on girls who have booty , is this true ?

posted about 2 years ago
breannalrose
Style_council
breannalrose

I def wouldn’t say that they don’t look good on girls with a booty! Your cheeks may just pop out more than you like, LOL! If you’ve got it flaunt it. That’s always my perspective!

posted about 2 years ago

Sakhi
Style_council
Sakhi

Yeah I’ve heard that too, I think the best option would be just to go try on some shorts and decide whether you really like them or not.

posted about 2 years ago

MissMeggo
Style_council
MissMeggo

I’ve got a pretty big butt and I think I look hot in high waisted shorts. I usually buy pants from good will and convert them into shorts though. I don’t have any denim ones either; they’re all other fabrics.

posted about 2 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

You’ll never know if they’ll suit you until you try some on so get trying. Plus don’t worry about what your friend says, if you try them on and you think you look good, then that’s what matters.

posted about 2 years ago

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

I think you just have to find the shorts that work for you. :)

posted about 2 years ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I don’t think booty matters! It’s how you feel wearing them! And honestly, I think the high waist gives the illusion of making the butt look long and skinny! If you’re worried about cheek showing, find a pair with a little longer of inseam, or if you’re making them from jeans, cut at a slight angle so that the back ends up a little longer than the front. :)

posted about 2 years ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

I have to admit that I look really weird in like fabric shorts because of my big butt, but high-waisted shorts actually hide them. I know the feeling like your cheeks are about to stick out. Just make sure the shorts are long enough or add a little lace hem to them if you want.

posted about 2 years ago

Luisanafr
Style_council
Luisanafr

Don’t believe her, she is just jealous because you have a body and she is just plain.

posted about 2 years ago

herfashionsoulmate
Style_council
herfashionso...

Not true, just make sure they cover your butt

posted about 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

high waisted shorts + a big booty = killer curves, right? it would emphasize the small of your waist, and give you a nice hourglass shape (so long as your shirt balanced your shoulders).

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION