Twitter
Googleplus
KoohBuh
New_user KoohBuh is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When KoohBuh reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
KoohBuh

My absolute must have for this up coming fashion season is definitely high waisted skinnys( all though this may be worn in any season!) . So anyways my question would be what color jeans should i get? ( from the american apparel line, which are light blue, dark blue, black, or burgundy??) also do high waisted jeans look weird on curvier girls, like my thighs are kinda eh yeah..but everything else is relatively “normal” (sample picture of how exactly my body type looks like, torso down if wearing high waisted skinnys) Be honest with me!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0NV1ZNi9Cx0/UQQmNqx2VQI/AAAAAAAAGU8/qKVd2b4eMAw/s1600/easy+jeans+1.jpg

posted about 1 year ago
FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I love high-wasted jeans on curvier girls, I actually think they were made for them. For example: Beyonce looks amazing when she wears them, so go for it if you feel comfortable enough!
Go for black ot burgundy, it would look better on you. Good luck!

posted about 1 year ago

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

don’t ever think you can’t wear something because of your body shape!try it and thn if it looks odd chuck it.at least you would know for yourself and won’t be listening to mainstream jargon.i would only be wearing empire lines if that were the case which make me look pregnant not toned down..ugh..rant over..i think you should go for burgundy or black.i love high waisted anything.

posted about 1 year ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

I think they look awesome on that model so I bet you could totally pull them off!! When it comes to jeans I’m always a fan of darker colors! I hope the jeans work out well for you :)

posted about 1 year ago

ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

I think you’d look great in them! My pick would be dark blue or black. If you’re still having trouble deciding, do what I do and think about what you would wear them with. That usually helps me decide what clothes would belong in my wardrobe.

posted about 1 year ago

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

I don’t think it looks weird at all, it’s even better because it highlights all the curves you have, plus it makes you seem taller than you really are. If you are worried about the thigh area, you should get a darker shade for a more slimming look.

posted about 1 year ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

high waisted is perfect for girls like us! They elongate your thighs which can be very flattering. I recommend getting something in a darker shade, but other than that, they should look awesome on you!

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION