SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
chloemorris1
Style_council
chloemorris1

Hi

I’ve bought some Levi’s high waisted denim shorts, light blue, and a H&M white lace waistcoat. My thighs are chunky so im defo wearing tights with the shorts, but what else can I wear to complete this outfit? Any top and shoe ideas?
Just going to Drunken Monkey, a chinese restaurant in Shoreditch.
Thanks

posted over 3 years ago
chloemorris1
Style_council
chloemorris1

Forgot to mention, this is the waistcoat: http://files.hm.com/media/products/A55/DXLA55_83305_11003_14_4285.jpg

and these are the shorts: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320663104312&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

thanks xx

posted over 3 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

How about a white, cream or nude coloured tank/vest top and then pile on some chain necklaces or bangles? or a necklace that looks vintage? for shoes, depending on your style, either brogues or brown or tan coloured wedges would be perfect for the outfit but a pair of heeled sandals would look nice too.

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Cute items! I wore something similar last week, I just wore a simple black singlet underneath the vest and layered heaps of chain necklaces. brown/tan sandals would look good if you’re wearing the outfit during the day, I agree that brogues would also look good. Or even sandal- like clogs or chunky heels/wedges.

posted over 3 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

you can wear a super long cardigan or shawl and very high otk boots

posted over 3 years ago

chloemorris1
Style_council
chloemorris1

brilliant ideas, thanks guys!!!!

xxx

posted over 3 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I think a darker colored tank with matching tights would look great, and would really streamline your look, and top it off with some long necklaces to lengthen you out visually, and a pair of boots or heels that match the tights :)

posted over 3 years ago

JuliaDavila
Style_council
JuliaDavila

a fit tank top with an oversized cardigan.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION