SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ragilmega
Style_council
ragilmega

Hi,

I have been wanting a pair of high-top sneakers for awhile now. I finally found the kind that I like, which is the nike animal print. I am not sure which color to get though.

A bit about me: I wear jeans a lot, but sometimes I wear printed or wet look leggings to spice things up. I also like to wear dresses in the summer time. I wear dresses with tights sometimes in the winter. My favourite color is blue, so I have a lot of blue clothes, although I am trying to buy more neutral shades of clothes.

Here’s the link to the pair of shoes I am drooling over: Nike Animal Print Dunk

Thank you much!!

posted almost 2 years ago
kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

I would go with the red, or maybe the white, but the “black” to me looks tacky, and seems like it would be hard to match with a lot of outfits.

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

The red ones are legit!

ragilmega
Style_council
ragilmega

How do I style the red ones though? I feel like with the red ones I need to totally simplify my outfits

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

the yellow and black ones. those would look good with blue especially a royal blue.

teenag3_dirtbag
Style_council
teenag3_dirtbag

Truthfully I’m feeling the black ones. The red ones aren’t that cute and don’t go with much of anything. Plus a little piece of cheetah print can spice up an outfit, if you don’t try to mix any other patterns in your outfit. So I’d say go with the black ones.

shikshin
Style_council
shikshin

I’m a massive fan of Dunks— did you ever see the collabo between Nike & Liberty?! Loved those!
As for these, I’d say go with the red ones. They’ll look great against denim, black pants, white, gray, and army green… you name it. But then again, I love a mis-matched look. The white ones will probably get dirty easily— especially if you live in a place that has snow in the winter. The black ones in my opinion are a little too busy. Love the red! Post pics when you get a pair!
feel free to visit my fashion blog & post questions any time! xx

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

White because I could see it being easily paired with more outfits and it is more subtle but still awesome

LD_P
Style_council
LD_P

I think the white or black ones. The red ones will be harder to style, I think. Though that’s my personal choice. :) Also, especially if you’re wanting more neutral colours, they’ll go with more.

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

If you have more blue clothing, I would say go with the white because the rest of the colors don’t really go well with blue. But if you’re buying more neutral color, I think all the colors would go with it, but I do fancy clean white sneakers.

ragilmega
Style_council
ragilmega

@shikshin, yes, I have seen the Nike x Liberty. I am not sure where to get them from though, that offers free shipping to Canada. UO offers free shipping to Canada sometimes.

I am still contemplating at which color to get, so keep those comments coming. Thanks

REPLY TO DISCUSSION