Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
monchere
Style_council
monchere

I have these shorts I got from Express: http://www.express.com/2-12-pleated-yoke-front-shorts-47534-31/control/page/26/show/3/index.pro. I was immediately drawn to them, but I am at a loss on what to wear with them, other than white. A little help, please? Thanks!

posted about 2 years ago
F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

Those are cool!i have shorts that are similar, and i always pair it with a simple coral colored top! I also like the idea of pairing it with a red collared sleeveless top:)

posted about 2 years ago

lu_pe
Style_council
lu_pe

Such eye-catching shorts! I like ‘em. You can definitely wear them with a denim top on the lighter-wash side! Perhaps a denim sleeveless button down, or just with a classic denim button down with the sleeves rolled up! If you like color blocking, you should also experiment with a turquoise or, like the comment above, a coral colored top! Get crazy! It’s summer :D

posted about 2 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

Denim top or one color top

posted about 2 years ago

Terrafirma
Style_council
Terrafirma

I see pink and greys, im opposed to denim with that(sorry ladies just my opinion), also i see an electric purple………….For the pink and grey think: office or school girl from early 70’s meets now, and for the electric purple think: currently serious, with a touch of bowie and hendrix and rollar skating… (sorry im weird)

posted about 2 years ago

monchere
Style_council
monchere

Thanks everyone! I will definitley try coral, denim, and turquoise.

posted about 2 years ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

Since those are really cute patterned shorts, a nice solid color could go well with it. try to stay away from dark colors and go away towards bright neons. A white or any colored sweater would look nice with that.

posted about 2 years ago

AnikaBurke
Shop_seller_2 AnikaBurke is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
AnikaBurke

I really like the tomato color they have paired with them. Really almost any sold top would do. I too, would stay away from denim unless it was a jacket.

posted about 2 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

Those shorts are so cute! Pair them with a bright yellow or red blouse like in the pic. You’ll need an equally loud color to match such a loud print! I think any bright color will do, as long as the shorts are the only print.

posted about 2 years ago

monchere
Style_council
monchere

These are all such good suggestions! So where should I get these things? Thanks!

posted about 2 years ago

Mrs_V
Style_council
Mrs_V

you can’t really go wrong with a colorful blouse, in just about any color.

posted about 2 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Lots of tops would go with those, such as denim, coral,brights and turquoise like already suggested.
A simple semi sheer white blouse would look good too, or if you’re daring then you could give clashing prints a go like a floral or versace type print (I don’t know the right word, google it if you don’t know what I mean) that’s mainly black or neutral with just a few pops of colour would probably work.

posted about 2 years ago

treeonawall
New_user treeonawall is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When treeonawall reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
treeonawall

buy some from a cool place

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION