Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ZoraCosmicRaye
Style_council
ZoraCosmicRaye

Ok so i need a new wardrobe & I’m off to London on thursday for a long weekend for shopping, i need to know basic items i will be needing to see me thou to a next big shop, wanting ideas, or what you think i should be buying as a staple….Please Help!

posted almost 6 years ago
Louisaa66
Style_council
Louisaa66

at first i think a skinny jeans and lots of stockings and leggings in all colours.. so the greatest basic is a cool blazer .. because you can combine it with nearly everything..
a simple dress is always important because you can dress it up with accesoires
and one pair of high heels and one pair of ballerinas..
maybe a leather jacket ..
and some tank tops oder blouses…
My basics

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I think a good thick but stylish coat would be the best essential for this time of year, considering what British winters get like.
Also tights, a dress or skirt that you can dress down for daytime and dress up for night, some cardigans maybe?, boots, a blouse, bootcut or skinny jeans.

That’s all I can think of right now, just remember to buy stuff that will keep you warm through the winter or else what you buy probably wouldn’t see you through to the next big shop.

ZoraCosmicRaye
Style_council
ZoraCosmicRaye

Thanks for all your help guys, got a load of things from London…i now have more reasons to go back, for some for shopping & sight seeing. Thanks again! -

REPLY TO DISCUSSION