Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fruti
Style_council
fruti

I recently won this contest and I am having the most difficult time deciding if I should get this top (http://jovonnalondon.com/new/tess-shirt.html ) or this dress (http://jovonnalondon.com/new/ros-dress.html ), I understand the variety I can do with the top especially with the gold tipped collar and the amazing print but I am NOT a fan of cutouts, should I just get over it and get the top?

OR get the amazing dress that classy and hi-low, it’s everything I love (disregarding the backless) but it’s not really something I can wear all year round. I would literally die loving this dress but I’m still undecided! Hopefully y’all can help me out and it would greatly be appreciated!!!

Thanks so much!

posted about 2 years ago
christinaaa
Style_council
christinaaa

I love the dress!! I know you will only be able to wear it every once in awhile, but i guess that makes it more special?! :) You will look fabulous in that dress!

posted about 2 years ago

AlexandraB
Style_council
AlexandraB

Wow that dress is simply amazing, but I can’t acces the 1st link :( could you post it again please?

posted about 2 years ago

lalipops
Style_council
lalipops

I can’t see the top! But the dress is amazing

posted about 2 years ago

fruti
Style_council
fruti

http://jovonnalondon.com/new/tess-shirt.html sorry here’s the link guys! Thanks for ur opinions so far, I totally agree the dress is phenomenal!

posted about 2 years ago

TheDashingDiaries
Style_council
TheDashingDi...

Definitely the dress, it’s not your average one and I’m pretty sure you would be turning heads wearing it!

posted about 2 years ago

livinglearningeating
Style_council
livinglearni...

I vote the dress, it’s way cuter!

posted about 2 years ago

breannalrose
Style_council
breannalrose

The dress! The hi-low effect is awesome I wouldn’t even care if the trend ends.

posted about 2 years ago

hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

The dress!!

posted about 2 years ago

AlexandraB
Style_council
AlexandraB

Oh well the dress ! It’s gorgeus ! The top is also amazing but the dress has that “wow” effect. :D

posted about 2 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

both are a similar print….but i think that the dress is beautiful and so unique. you said your concern about the dress is wearing it year long….well i suggest for colder months layer! add patterned tights , cardigan, etc.

posted about 2 years ago

thelittleantlers
Style_council
thelittleant...

I’d go with the dress! You see sheer shirts with collar tips all the time! The dress is little more unusual :)

posted about 2 years ago

tippiford
Style_council
tippiford

The dress is too fabulous!

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION