Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
yesiwillyes
Style_council
yesiwillyes

I have two parties in one night this year, so I am thinking seriously about Halloween costumes…
I don’t ever touch the ‘slutty’ realm, but i don’t really want to put on something like a banana suit. Ive been a witch for 3 years and its getting old. But i want to be something that doesn’t really need explaining, is comfortable, but also creative.
Last year I really wanted to be Karl Lagerfeld, and I was thinking about being Angel from Rent (zebra stockings and santa coat) but my boyfriend keeps getting creeped out that I want to be a guy/tranny. I would say to hell with him, but my roommate just suggested I be Cher from Clueless. As most of you understand, this would not be a costume to take lightly. Cher Horwitz is a middle school idol for most of us and thoughtlessly putting on a mini skirt, backpack purse, and a fluffy pen will not do. I would have to replicate an outfit exactly.
What do you guys think? Should I even attempt it?? And what are your ideas for your Halloween costumes?? I am open for new creative ideas! Help!

posted over 5 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

The guy/tranny idea sounds good. In some cases it would be unoriginal but for halloween it would probably stand out well against all the traditional costumes.
Personally if I were to dress up for halloween it would be as Ugly Betty.

posted over 5 years ago

lulu
Style_council
lulu

Yay Cher! Do it! Otherwise, I think a lot of users are going as Lil Wayne for Halloween lol.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION