Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
nik
Style_council
nik

SOOOO.. i’ve had a bob for over 2 years now. I’ve had it wavy, straight, inverted, fringe bangs, curled, blahblahblah.. you name it. I’m once again at the point where I can either cut it or let it grow out again.
i’d either cut it short like rihanna’s thing but not so edgy, or i can let it grow out to just pass the collar bones.
Please my fellow fashionistas, what do you think i should do?
I’ve uploaded the pix on my blog.
thanks for helping me out!!

posted about 6 years ago
lynnisms
Style_council
lynnisms

Well, having super short hair can be very cool I think :). When I imagine very short hair on your profile picture I think it would look pretty eyecatching! Buuuut, if you can stand the wait, that photo of you with long and wavy hair looks very good also!

posted about 6 years ago

MichelleYue
Style_icon
MichelleYue

Maybe an asymmetrical bob like Leigh Lezark (did I spell that right?) That is cute and edgy :)

posted about 6 years ago

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

Let it grow out :) and then if after a while you change your mind and find it to be annoying or harder to take care of etc. Just cut it off and start fresh! I think either are very cute! It just depends on the preference of the person.

posted over 4 years ago

cutiepie63
Style_council
cutiepie63

A while ago my friend cut her hair short, and I thought it was super cute. She loved it at first, too, but then came lesbian/butch jokes from boys and some girls who didn’t like her. I felt terrible for her, especially because it was really cute. I’m not against cutting your hair really short, but just be careful when you pick the hair style. Oh, and make sure your hair would be able to grow out well; that you won’t have bad hair for when you are going from very short to below your ears.

posted over 4 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

You will need to own your short hair if you get it cut short. As long as you can do that, I think you should go short.

posted over 4 years ago

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

I always say grow.

posted over 4 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

I say grow it out. You’ll have a lot more hair options if there’s enough to chop into a cool style.

posted over 4 years ago

Odette11
Style_council
Odette11

let it grow (:

posted over 4 years ago

anikakhan
Style_council
anikakhan

Honestly since you’ve had a bob for two years I think you might enjoy a change and grow it out.

posted over 4 years ago

HeadFirst
Style_council
HeadFirst

Your bob hairstyle seems really cool! My advice is that if you’re looking for something different, try growing it out, and see how that turns out. Plus, if you don’t like it, you can always just cut it back to your usual short hairstyle. You’ll never know until you try!:)

posted over 4 years ago

fruti
Style_council
fruti

Your hair is cuter when it’s short but longer hair makes people look mature. Whatever you decide I’m sure it’ll work out :)

posted about 4 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

I had a bob for a year also and it is such a though hairstyle to keep up!(well for me at least, but i am lazy)

Now after I cut it 2 more times I have managed to grow it out to about shoulder length. I think this is the hardest part! I so want to cut it, but on the other half I am like halfway to where I would like it now.

Anyway what I am trying to say is hang in there for a bit and see if you can take on the task of growing it out when it gets to the point it annoys the f* out of you =D

Oh and if the lil avatar is you, you look way cute in that bob!

posted about 4 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

i say grow it out! i used to have bob too haha and i grew it out because long hair has more possibilities style wise

posted about 4 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

let it grow !! I want my hair long but i cant !! you could, so let it grow !

posted about 4 years ago

skyscraperss
New_user skyscraperss is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When skyscraperss reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
skyscraperss

extensions, little commitment

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION