Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Joyfull
Style_council
Joyfull

i have naturally dark brown hair, but last spring i gave it some auburn. i tried to dye it back to my natural color a few months ago but i used box dye so it faded back pretty quickly:( i’m going to professional dye it again to dark brown but i’m not sure if i wanna ad a little “punk” to it. My usual style is pretty earth but sometimes i do more of elegant yet edgy look or a more “scene” style. I was thinking maybe i could ad just a little really light blond (in a kinda chunky way) with just a smidg of light pink in some of the blond. I figured it would be okay with SOME of my earthy hippie close because my personality is already a “peace punk”, dying my hair would just emphases it. the pink and blond would go fine with most my “edgy elegant” outfits and perfect with my “scene” style, however i have a good amount of earthy pieces that are a little more sophisticated that it would majorly clash with. And even though i love having a bold and adventurous style i dont want to cross the line of immaturity. But then again im not getting any younger better to do it while im 15 then when im like 20, right?

posted almost 5 years ago
railophone
Style_council
railophone

I say, just go for it.
Hair is versatile, and you can change it back or cut it off.
Hair grows back, and dyes will fade. (:

posted almost 5 years ago

maddiejayy
Style_council
maddiejayy

Go for it! You can always change it back.

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

Thank you for posting an awesome topic, but this thread would be better suited to the Beauty forum. Please move it there, and I am sure you will get some great responses!

Thanks!

posted over 2 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

both!!

posted about 2 years ago

belle_Lachic
Style_council
belle_Lachic

I agree with streotypeskyline but then again when you step out everything’s got to matter from top to bottom that’s why celebs change their hairstyles evevery occasions so the message is not to be confused may be this! or this! might help give some clarity on what you should go for

posted about 2 years ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I think you shouldn’t worry about people considering you immature if you play around with fun hairstyles. I’ve seen lots of bloggers that play around with their hair and still look classy and mature. I recently saw a post from Cocorosa where she just dyed her hair pink and I thought it was lovely! You can see it here

posted about 2 years ago

Luisanafr
Style_council
Luisanafr

That’s right it is better to experiment with the hair while you are young . Nothing is worst than wonder what could had happen.

posted about 2 years ago

IdeaSquirrel
Style_council
IdeaSquirrel

Go for it! :D
You have more than enough justification and you could always just dye it back or cut it. :)

posted about 2 years ago

andream
Style_council
andream

Go for it girl!!

posted about 2 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

go for it

posted almost 2 years ago

ginanicolette
Style_council
ginanicolette

go for it

AthenaMarzipan
New_user AthenaMarzipan is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When AthenaMarzipan reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AthenaMarzipan

I think you should do what YOU want with youre hair, if you want it crazycolored then dye it in a crazy color, it’s youe hair!:3 the only bad thing is that it demage youre hair ALOT cause you have to bleach it white to make the color look better:/ ( after personal experience XD )

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

do it while you are 15!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION