candyking
Style_council
candyking

What should i wear them with? [:

posted over 1 year ago
FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

Go simple! A black or white shirt and some sneakers or high heels depending on what style you’d like to have.

posted over 1 year ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

I would say a black and white striped shirt. Also hot pink and orange look so good together. You could wear orange shoes and a white shirt or an orange top.

posted over 1 year ago

Chicyoyo
Style_council
Chicyoyo

I know these skinny pants not exactly the hot pink you were talking about, but you can see the nude color sandals actually match quite well…white shirt will be suffice.

posted over 1 year ago

JeannieRichard
Shop_seller_2 JeannieRichard is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
JeannieRichard

i believe the motto here with everyone here is simplicity, which is best.
given the strong and bold color of your pants, solid colored tops are the best match.
you could however play with the cut of the top.
you can go fitted, tapered, and asymmetrical – each cut gives you a different character which you will exude while wearing.
so it depends on what you like to project on the day you wear these hot pink pants – bold and confident? casual smart? glam rock?
of course, your accessories would also play a part in completing your entire ensemble :)
most importantly, be you!

posted over 1 year ago

Fanny666
Style_council
Fanny666

I would wear a nice peplum top like this one http://www.divany.com/truth-or-dare-peplum-midriff_498 and black heels :)

posted over 1 year ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

Don’t be afraid to experiment! Try pairing it with a pink floral top like blogger NinaMaya ins this photo . I love her look.

posted over 1 year ago

AksharTroublesome
Style_council
AksharTroubl...

i’d go with nude shoes, while the top could still be nude, black, white, or even with some print design that still has some pink [should be the same kind of pink]

posted over 1 year ago

FashionInciter
Style_council
FashionInciter

I would go pretty simple with a top and maybe some cute accessories. They are hot pink after all XD

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION