Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

Hey guys I’m so lost on what I should do with my hair! I have a pixie cut but I’ve been wearing “extensions” and now I tried of that! I’m so lost I don’t know if I should rock the short shave the sides or leave it as is. I have a few ideas of what I want I’m just not sure “here are some pics”: http://bit.ly/LGa1yl please let me know thanks!

posted about 2 years ago
thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I’m not a big fan of the shaved sides. I think it looks to severe on women. But I love the hair of the woman in the last photo! Her hair is gorgeous and that style is so chic and pretty.

posted about 2 years ago

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

I think you should leave your hair as is and find ways to work with it :)

posted about 2 years ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

i like the shaved sides if it’s not too severe and over dramatic. I think it adds some spunk. You just need to work it!

posted about 2 years ago

IdeaSquirrel
Style_council
IdeaSquirrel

WERK! :P
One of my friend’s hair is like that and I think she is the most fierce out of all of my friends. It adds pizaz and it’s super cute. I only wish my face wasn’t so round so i could try it. :P

posted about 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

I love the hair u already have!but a little undercut would be chic,but a pain to grow out:/

posted about 2 years ago

Luisanafr
Style_council
Luisanafr

I love how it looks on the women in the pic. Put I am no the biggest fan , maybe because not many people take serious other people with sided back.
Put if you are sure you want it . Do it is is better to experiment with the hair while you are young. It will grow back

posted about 2 years ago

lalipops
Style_council
lalipops

I’m not a big fan of the shaved sides either. you could try some braiding styles if you want a change that is not that severe. However, if you feel like shaving it and you will feel alright with that style, you should try it out! don’t let anybody tell you what is good for yourself. whatever makes you feel good is the best option.

posted about 2 years ago

Sakhi
Style_council
Sakhi

I’d say keep it as it is / style it like lola monroe but don’t shave/cut any more until you’re sure that you don’t like it. You don’t want to end up disliking it once its shaved on the sides as well!

posted about 2 years ago

sensenotcents
Style_council
sensenotcents

From the link you posted I LOVE the last style picture. As for the shaved idea, you may want to take into consideration that it will require more maintenance than any other cut. Since it would look funny grown out. What if you decided you didn’t like it after all? Then you would have to wear extensions for an even longer period.

BUT, if you are willing to work with it. I think it’s an edgy look that you be awesome to rock. Good luck!

posted about 2 years ago

Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

Uggh so many valid points!! I’m still confused ( a little) but thank you all for your input it looks like Lola Monroe ( the last pic) is winning.

posted about 2 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

The undercuts in the pictures are pretty severe, at least 1/3rd off the whole head shaved.
I like the undercut idea, but maybe just not so high towards the crown of your hair?
You can probably achieve your desired look by styling tbh if you don’t want the commitment.

posted about 2 years ago

TheDashingDiaries
Style_council
TheDashingDi...

I don’t really like shaved sides on women. I believe you should leave your hair as it is, you look absolutely beautiful! :)

posted about 2 years ago

renate
Style_council
renate

I won’t recommend you anything, and neither of us should. Your hair is part of your personality, and it just must look good! As you take off the make-up and clothes, well, your hair stays on your head so you should give it’s best treatment. My single advice is: go to a stylist. He knows what color and style fits you the best, he will treat your hair/head with professional products, so even if you make a brighter color, you won’t have to worry about the damage it causes.
I had the shaved look a lots of years ago; it was a great experiment, it’s totally all-right to have the experience of that style too, but honestly, I look more feminine now, with my long hair, and you just can’t compare the two situations. Oh, and when you will want a long hair again (that won’t happen in lots of years afterall), that will be the moment you’ll regret that you ever had this idea!

posted about 2 years ago

Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

thanks guys!! so much

posted about 2 years ago

HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

Why not change the colour? You don’t even have to colour it, you can try hair chalking or Urban Outfitters comb in coulour or even throw in some clip in or fusion extensions to break it up and give you something new.

posted about 2 years ago

Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

Again thanks for all your help check out what style I ended up going with! >>>> http://bit.ly/Ro5rnc

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION