Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
monchere
Style_council
monchere

So I got the BDG Cigarette Jeans in green from Urban Outfitters. They’re really pretty, but I’m really not sure what to wear with them. I’m going to wear ts and my white buttondown, and some pink. Maybe do a monochromatic look with my green shirt. Any other suggestions? Don’t forget shoes and accessories! Thanks in advance!

posted over 2 years ago
fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I love those jeans! They are the perfect shade of green for skinny jeans.

I love the idea of a white shirt and some pink; I might also try tan, beige or even black with them for a more neutral look. If you want to mix in more color, I think pink, navy and yellow would all be lovely. I would avoid red because that might look too Christmasy.

I think a navy cardigan, white shirt and navy/nude shoes (pumps for the office, flats for casual, wedges for anything else) would be perfect.

posted over 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

This color is gorgeous! Since it’s Spring/nearly Summer, you can vamp this with vibrant colors for color blocking or with patterned/printed tops and a nice pair of bright/nude heels!

posted over 2 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

You could contrast it with some bright cobalt blue (colorblocking!) or go with turqouise or aqua. Canary yellow would look good with it too.

posted over 2 years ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I think yellow would be a great spring/summer combo, or a any kind of floral top with a little green in it to match the pants.

posted over 2 years ago

KimboNotKimmy
Style_council
KimboNotKimmy

Great jeans, I just bought a cropped pair in the same shade. I plan on wearing them with a cobalt blue top or a watermelon colored top with metallic or nude accessories (depending on day or night, fanciness of event, etc.). Canary yellow also looks great; I have a cap sleeved top in Kelly green that I wear with a canary yellow skirt, love it.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION