Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
yourmess
Style_council
yourmess

I bought this really cute dress to wear to my best friend’s college graduation but it’s going to be on grass so I can’t really wear heels without sinking. So, I’m wondering what kind of shoes will go with it? Wedges/flats/etc. What color? I’m sure this is the best place to ask since you’re all so fashion savy! If you guys have any ideas, please let me know! The graduation is this Saturday and I plan on splurging once finals are over so I’ll pick up shoes then. Thanks guys!

PS Sorry for the shit photobooth quality, I just wanted to take a quick picture! (Anything to procrastinate, right?)

posted about 5 years ago
BustownModern
Style_council
BustownModern

Gladiator platform wedgies… if you can find them.

Otherwise, you could do a studded gladiator flat in just about any color combo. Please just don’t do flip flops (not that you mentioned it or anything)!

:-)

posted about 5 years ago

shadowplay_
Style_council
shadowplay_

I’m thinking of wedges… but more like classic black pumps with a wedge heel… I just think it looks more formalised…

posted about 5 years ago

yourmess
Style_council
yourmess

thanks for all your advice guys! i’ll probably invest in some cute gladiator platform wedges soon but i just ended up wearing these cute yellow sandal wedges i have that i bought in tokyo! got a lot of compliments on the outfit! i’ll probably blog soon with pictures :)

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION