Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
New_user 23272 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 23272 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I was thinking the AA double U-neck dress with heels, but I feel like that would be a little…off (and I have a little extra pooch I’d rather not reveal) Any ideas?

posted over 4 years ago
Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

Whenever I’m around a boyfriend’s parents I try to wear something a little less chic and a little more like I’m going to church. Even if he has hip parents, it’s a sign of respect to be understated and classic around them. When I went to a boyfriend’s graduation I wore a white skirt and pastel blazer with light colored flats.

posted over 4 years ago

dorotron
Style_council
dorotron

i think a sundress would be great.

posted over 4 years ago

Eclecctic
Style_council
Eclecctic

a dress made of a fairly heavy fabric cause if the graduation is held out doors the whole wind up skirt, every1 sees ur pants scenario isn’t great!! with some high healed sandals and a cropped jacket or cardigan + cute accessories and cross body bag :D x

posted over 4 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

summery dress with flats

posted over 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Is the graduation going to be during the day or at night? I think something simple but chic would work. Something like a pencil skirt and blouse with a cute cardigan or blazer would be good. Classy but not too overdressed!

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I have this summery white cotton dress that i’m wearing with wedges, although it does show a little cleavage, so if i was going to be around his parents, i’d probably wear a tank top underneath.

posted over 4 years ago

FashionDealDiva
Style_council
FashionDealDiva

I like to wear something bright to a graduation, because generally the dress has to be conservative, so the way I show off my style is through color. I’d recommend a colorful strapless dress with a cardigan and embellished ballet flats.

If you’re not big into the bright colors, then wear something with it’s own embellishment (say a navy dress with a nautical-esque button scheme) with a matching shoe (maybe a white and beige wedge to complete the nautical look).

If you want to seal the deal for being graduation appropriate, add a set of pearls and then go root on your man!

www.fashiondealdiva.com

posted over 4 years ago

nay_myquel
Style_council
nay_myquel

yes a sundress would be perfect!! you want to look pretty but not trashy..&& you dont want to take all the attention away from him since its his big day..i hope you guys have fun!! && congrats!!

posted over 4 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

A nice pastel/spring color cardigan, a floral sundress, a pair of neutral tone wedges or platform heels, a nice tote, a pair of pearl studs and a nice bracelet or watch

posted over 4 years ago

Ayaz_Raja
Style_council
Ayaz_Raja

princess sleeve shirt with high wasited skirts. sexy shoes and chunky jewellery

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION