Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
The_Artist_Eye
Style_council
The_Artist_Eye

So I just recently started back working at Charlotte Russe and of course it’s great that we get free rein to wear whatever we want and we are encouraged to be fashionable but I’ve had time figuring out what shoes to wear to work. I can’t wear heels (even my most comfortable pumps kill my feet after 5-6+ hours straight standing on my feet) so do you guys have any good ideas/places where I can find cute flats to wear to work? Should I even attempt to buy some wedges and see if those are any better? Because right now I’ve got flip flops (ughhh) some plain black flats, my converse and some running shoes (which I don’t think they’d want me to wear).

Any ideas?

posted over 4 years ago
uniquely_mo
Style_council
uniquely_mo

Dsw has very cute flats with all sorts of pattern and colors. Wedges are much easier to walk/stand in for a long time so you should give it a try. Can you wear wat you want for all charlotte russe stores? Cuz I’d love to work there.

posted over 4 years ago

polkadotlace
Style_council
polkadotlace

Definitely try the wedges and see how you go with those because they’re trendy atm. You can also find ones with a higher platform so they’re easier to walk in

posted over 4 years ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

zappos.com is always a good option, asos, thrift stores

posted over 4 years ago

lionsleeps
Style_council
lionsleeps

Try a pair of flat oxfords. You may have to break them in before wearing them to work.

posted over 4 years ago

lionsleeps
Style_council
lionsleeps

If you decide to go with wedges, make sure they have a high platform.

posted over 4 years ago

The_Artist_Eye
Style_council
The_Artist_Eye

thanks everyone!
I’ve definitely been thinking about getting a pair of oxfords. I’ll be looking for some wedges too, I hope those will be kind to my feet!

And yeah you can pretty much wear what you want at Charlotte Russe except strapless things and I think shorts

posted over 4 years ago

mlekerz
Style_council
mlekerz

I myself have such issues with heels. Unless I want to be limping I always wear wedges! I’m only 5’3" so it gives me height as well as comfort. As far as an everyday shoe. I LIVE in my combat boots. I keep them loosly unlaces so I can easily slip them on and off. Super Comfy for an all day job:)

Check out Shopgoldenpony.com for super inexpensive and cute wedges and the combat boots as well!

posted over 4 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

aldo maybe? you can also wear flat boots

posted over 4 years ago

trishayluvbieber
Style_council
trishayluvbi...

you get to take free clothes from there?

posted over 4 years ago

The_Artist_Eye
Style_council
The_Artist_Eye

Um nope you have you buy clothes, but you get a 40% employee discount

posted over 4 years ago

JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

You can try wedges, but I find them more uncomfortable than heels. As for flats, I hear blowfish are really comfortable.

posted over 4 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i just went to american eagle and they had very cute flats on sale!

posted over 4 years ago

missstyle509
New_user missstyle509 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When missstyle509 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
missstyle509

i would say ardene’s or blowfish shoes (check out the saloon style. ther my fave)

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION