Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Joy__C
Style_council
Joy__C

are they still in style? i recently found a pair in my wardrobe and tried it on. It still looks good on and its still almost brand new so i don’t want to throw it out.
how would I wear it without looking tacky and horrible?

posted over 3 years ago
sukavati
Style_council
sukavati

I wouldn’t say that they’re in style, but I still wear mine. I usually wear them high-waisted with wedges and a button-down shirt tucked in.

posted over 3 years ago

illq
Style_council
illq

im not much of a flare jean person, but they do make your legs look longer. I suggest wearing something more tight fitting on top so you’re not drowning in fabric.

posted over 3 years ago

Lambs
Style_council
Lambs

I used to be all about flare jeans, and then when the whole skinny/boot jean became popular I stopped wearing them.
I recently dug my old ones out, and I thought “why the heck did I ever stop wearing these?” I love them! Who cares if they’re out of style. Rock ’em girl

Wearing with just a basic t-shirt and a vest is fine. Or even a buttoned shirt tucked in or not.

posted over 3 years ago

MyNiftyThrifty
New_user MyNiftyThrifty is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MyNiftyThrifty reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MyNiftyThrifty

I do still see that people like them. The Boho Hippie Chic trend is really hot and they wear a lot of those. They can be really classy as a nautical look with wedges. I personally love them cuz I’m quite curvy and they slim me.

posted over 3 years ago

leighmegan
Style_council
leighmegan

I personally wouldn’t wear flare jeans right now, but there are ways you could rock them. Definitely with wedges!

But who cares if others don’t like them- if YOU like them, wear them!

posted over 3 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

i think they are coming back slowly. i hate the way they look on my body so i wouldn;t wear them

posted about 3 years ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

Leighmegan has the right idea – if you like them, you should wear them. It doesn’t matter if they’re in style or not, by applying your own style and attitude to a piece of clothing, you can make it look great!

posted about 3 years ago

sandmallow
Style_council
sandmallow

actually flare is back in, i love my skinny jeans and flare ones

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION