Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

I am obsessed with dresses. Sundresses, short, maxi, printed, anything! I love dresses.
I love wearing them throughout the year.

So I want to know: What are your tips for carrying dresses throughout the different seasons? What do you wear them with to adjust to the change in weather, current trends, etc.? Ideas please! I’m anxious to see what, if any, ideas others out there have. :D

posted over 5 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I usually wear them with blazers or cardigans for autumn, and tights and short coats/jackets for winter. This year though I may try wearing tops or sweaters over to use the dresses as skirts.

posted over 5 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

I’ve wanted to try wearing a top or a sweater over a dress but most of the time I believe it turns out weird and looks odd just because I know it’s not really a skirt.. And I don’t make it out of the house. But I’m pretty sure others wouldn’t figure it out. :P That is a good idea though, if the dress is flat(ish).

posted over 5 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

missmi I was flipping through People Style Watch this morning, and they had a piece on pulling an item into another season, and a lot of the items were summery, but the majority of them could be pulled off just depending on the color.
I so agree.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION