Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
DayTripper__
Style_council
DayTripper__

Hi! I have pretty severe eczema on my legs so I have to hide it with tights when I wear dresses. Now I LOVE tights but I feel like some dresses really should be worn without. Any thoughts on this? Can tights be worn with any dress?

posted about 5 years ago
JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

I agree about not being ashamed of your legs! I have eczema but maybe not so severe. Recently I had a really bad patch and it’s healed only to look like someone had made a deep, long cut into the back of my thigh. Even wearing nude stockings, it shows up because of the discolouration but I’m not about to hide my scars.

posted about 5 years ago

redrouged
Style_council
redrouged

Well, an alternative to tights would be stockings, like black patterned ones (maybe dotted). I think the patterns would hide some of the markings on your legs. :)

posted about 5 years ago

DayTripper__
Style_council
DayTripper__

Thanks guys :) I really appreciate the responses! I’m not really ashamed of my legs per se, but I try to avoid the questions from others about id i walked through poison ivy or not rolls eyes haha Again, thank you all very much! I will definitely be looking to try different patterned tights and stockings and sheer ones for sure!

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION