Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AubreeNoelle
Style_council
AubreeNoelle

I just got this dress and these heels from forever21.
I need some AMAZING outfit ideas. =)
You don’t have to put them together but you can..thanks. =)

dress
heels

posted about 5 years ago
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I so would have tried to buy those shoes if I didn’t ban myself from buying black shoes. If they were in brown, they’d be mine! But that’s beside the point…

I would wear the dress with a lot of fun jewelry. Maybe a belt, even though it appears to be elasticized (is that a word? I’m tired haha).

As for the shoes, I’d wear them with everything if they weren’t painful… flirty dresses, jeans, shorts, etc.

posted about 5 years ago

AubreeNoelle
Style_council
AubreeNoelle

Thanks.
Yea, I LOVE these shoes to pieces.
They are suprisingly comfortable too.

posted about 5 years ago

shadowplay_
Style_council
shadowplay_

Wow, the dress is cute! There are lot of things you can do with it, dress it up a little bit with a couple of strands of thin silver chains, the heels you bought, and a black tux blazer, or you could add lots of colour to it with a pretty silk scarf, coloured tights and flats/mary jane heels… or if it’s too hot, just wear some beat up old black Chucks. That dress seriously goes well with anything!

Your heels are really versatile as well, so I would say, just wear with anything lol. Even shorts (if they were black and cuffed and suitably dressy looking).

posted about 5 years ago

jlrc1989
Style_council
jlrc1989

I actually like gray tights with that as well as some funky colored ones. Shadowplay had some really good ideas, especially the mary jane heels.

I think you could also add some chunky jewelry and a floppy sun hat with a pair of espadrilles.

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION