Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kxedge
Style_council
kxedge

8-eye or 10-eye? What should I wear them with?

I’m seriously style challenged!

posted almost 4 years ago
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I’m wearing a 10-eye pair right now with an oversized sweater, jeans and jewelry.

To answer your question: (almost) anything. Dresses, skinny jeans, skirts… there’s not really much of a limit. They’re boots. I quite like them when they’re worn somewhere in between girlie and edgy… if that makes any sense.

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

10-eye! I’d go with skinny jeans and a loose top.

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I prefer 8 eye, and you can wear them with anything! Skinny jeans look great, I also like wearing them with shorts and dresses with tights underneath. A lot of people like the contrast of the masculine Docs with something feminine like a floral skirt or lace.

ChatOmbre
Style_council
ChatOmbre

20-eye and occasionally 10-eye.

My 20-eye is my favorite pair of shoes, I wear them a lot… my favorite thing to wear them with is a top and skirt or a girly dress. My favorite outfits are usually very feminine clothes paired with my knee-high docs… it’s comfortable and I like the juxtaposition.

For the 10-eye, I usually pair them with skinny jeans and whatever top I feel like wearing. Sometimes I’ll wear them with a knee-length skirt, though.

plasticflowergarden
Style_council
plasticflowe...

I prefer 8-eye, I feel like they look less bulky (and better on my short legs Lol). I wear mine with everything except for jeans; I personally just don’t like any boots with jeans much. They definitely set an attitude for any outfit, which is what I love about them (:

posted almost 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION