SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sorcha_a
Style_council
sorcha_a

Whatchu Reckon to these shoes…….
http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/taupe-peep-toe-suede-shoe/invt/5318471326007/&bklist=

With this dress in BLUE with a long stopwatch esk necklace
http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/pins-+amp-needles-frill-neck-tunic-dress/invt/5130462555468/&bklist=icat,5,shop,sale,salechristmasw,wsaledresses#

Thats what they put on the manicin an it looked kinda kool, the shoes are actually comfy an i rele like them but duno if they match or if i’d wear them much. Are they suitable?? Im really tall in them as well lol, what do u guys reckon? and can i wear black tights/leggings with them??

posted over 3 years ago
hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

I love the combo, although I wouldn’t wear black thights with them.

posted over 3 years ago

sorcha_a
Style_council
sorcha_a

Yeh i dont really want to, its just that I wanna wear it to an event where lots of my family are there, an its gonna be collllddd as well so I want a little more layers on. For practicality sake will I get aaway with it? Or is it just a big no no do u think? x

posted over 3 years ago

tiamaria
New_user tiamaria is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When tiamaria reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
tiamaria

I like them but i have a pet hate for tights and open toes together :-/

posted over 3 years ago

Extraordinary_People
Style_council
Extraordinar...

I think the shoes are amazing. The dress is also amazing. But, you will have to wear this without the tights or leggings. What you could do is buy a closed to shoe if you want to wear tights. If you want, you can try and wear the shoes with leggings but wear a long top as opposed to a dress. X

Extraordinary-people.blogspot.com

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I think the shoes and dress go together well. LOVE those shoes! I agree that black tights or leggings wouldn’t look as good, but wear them if you need to be warm and don’t have any other options. You could try regular old pantyhose instead.. I’d probably wear cream patterned tights with those shoes. Or you could try grey or beige knee high or over the knee socks for more warmth!

posted over 3 years ago

Fashion27
Style_council
Fashion27

tights are not an absoluteee no but it wud be better without them! Light blue tights would look good too!

posted over 3 years ago

Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

Love the Conbo…Tights NOT needed at all! The Trend is to wear a more structured Shoe with Flowey pieces…and this has GREAT Balance!!!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION