Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
allybell
Style_council
allybell

I have a costume party to go to in three days, and the theme is disney, which is a little worrying. As it’s christmas and I’m broke, I’d like to not spend any money, just put something together with clothes I’ve got. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated xx

posted over 4 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Minnie Mouse would be an easy costume to do. You could make your own ears with some black material and a coat hanger bent into the shape of ears, then if you don’t own a polka dot dress just get some circle shaped stickers and stick them onto a plain dress.

If it were me going I would try and find a gold long tank or dress, get some extra gold fabric, sew it on to make a train and go as Belle from Beauty and the Beast. A similar thing could be done to make most of the Disney princesses dresses.

posted over 4 years ago

aranell
Style_icon
aranell

Yes – Belle from Beauty and the Beast! You’re born to be her ;)
A blue or denim dress over a white shirt, blue hair bow and a basket with a book & an apple in it. Sorted!

belle
another pic

posted over 4 years ago

New_user 32348 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 32348 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Alice in Wonderland! Blue dress, white apron, white tights, and black mary-janes!

posted over 4 years ago

Miss_Patrizia
Style_council
Miss_Patrizia

splashofcolour, i love the minne mouse idea:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/disney%20character%20dress%20up%20spending%20no%20money%20at%20home/perkel4346/Blog%20Pictures/WAG-wannabesatSWPsparty.jpg

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION