Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
helloimgabs
New_user helloimgabs is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When helloimgabs reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
helloimgabs

I have this really cute crop top from forever 21. I’ve worn it many times, but never has it looked THAT great. What kinds of bottoms should I pair it up with? Or even, is it okay for a D-cup, hourglass shaped girl like me to be wearing a loose crop top?

posted over 3 years ago
Anusha_Outfitter
Style_council
Anusha_Outfi...

Hey, i feel i look huge too when i wear loose crop tops. but what i do is i wear a body hugging tank under the cropped top; so that will highlight my waiste and i won’t look huge.
Also, try wearing something well-fittted at the bottom, like skinny jeans a denim skirt nice cut.

I hope you can rock that cropped top you have.

Anusha

http://anusha-shravani.blogspot.com/

posted over 3 years ago

invigorate
Style_council
invigorate

I’ve done what the user up there has suggested, like wear a cami – but that’s not always the “trendiest” or most fashion forward way when you see smaller girls wearing crop tops! It looks fine, but my new favorite way is some high waisted jeans OR a maxi skirt :)

posted over 3 years ago

hotlikemexico
Style_council
hotlikemexico

high waist shorts!

posted over 3 years ago

Fashionlass
Style_council
Fashionlass

Hey,
I’m a curvy girl as well, so I totally understand that wearing a crop top becomes something of an art.
I definitely recommend a jersey or bohemian-vibe maxi skirt, or high-waisted cigarette pants and denim shorts.
Definitely nothing low-rise; that’s a BAD look.
Good luck!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION