Twitter
Googleplus
Cinthiaa
New_user Cinthiaa is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Cinthiaa reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Cinthiaa

I just bought this creamy tan color blazer at Love Culture and I have No idea what to wear it with. Any Ideas what color of shirt I can wear with this? It needs to be iron sorry.

posted over 2 years ago
hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

I love a light blazer!
Here are some ways Chictopians wear it for winter:
1 2 3 4

For fall/winter:
1 2 3 4 5

For an awesome even look, wear it with slim tuxedo pants, pointy toe stilletoes and a black cami in a silky fabric. This is how Kate Moss would wear it!
Hope you got some inspiration! Also, throwing it over a dress with ribbed tights and ankle booties would be really cute.

posted over 2 years ago

cindysma_llzs
Style_council
cindysma_llzs

Taupe

posted over 2 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

u can wear it pretty much with everything depends on ur style….but i would go for businesslook

posted over 2 years ago

Terrafirma
Style_council
Terrafirma

Depending on where you are going, this is a GREAT staple! Since we are in spring now, Try a popping color during a fun day like coral, or a minty green( whether the shirt underneath or the skirt, shorts, pants, or laggings you choose. Make sure if you wear a long bohemian skirt, you throw a waist belt on to avoid looking shapeless if you do have some curve(you dont want to look extremely frumpy). On a more work oriented, or task oriented day I would try a heatherd mauve or dusty pink or a heathered navy blue, you can also try tons of different cremes, tans, beiges, taupes, or whites……That can be fun and classic at the same time. You can go any way with this piece…….A night out you can even do, sleek silky white tank with tons of knecklaces, and some ripped up grungey jeans with plain white heels……The possibilities are endless!!!!!

posted over 2 years ago

TheArtofStyle
Style_council
TheArtofStyle

looks great with a colorful dress, a black skirt, or a lacey top! Very versatile!

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION