Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
leeeeenda
Style_council
leeeeenda

I don’t get to concerts much anymore, but I’m meeting a large group of friends this weekend. I have just about one of everything.. and any advice would be welcome. I want to be cool without trying too hard. I’ve got all colors of skinny jeans, champagne and dark brown sequin minis, lots of black velvet tops, equestrian boots, ankle motorcycle boots, legging, tops galore, dresses galore.. I just can’t seem to decide what’s not “blah” and also not “trying too hard” while still being “wow”…. ideas?

posted over 1 year ago
amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

hmm.. I would say a dressed down sequin mini. wear tights with the sequin mini and then wear a camo jacket over the whole thing.

posted over 1 year ago

leeeeenda
Style_council
leeeeenda

This will probably be one of those time, we all have them… where you just start dragging out things and end up with a bed piled up with clothes.. and end up in jeans and a “what you think is cool” top.. and boots. I just SO don’t want to go that way, it’s been so long since I’ve been out and I’ll see a ton of people who I haven’t seen in years. ( not being morbid, but my mother died recently, and I’ve been sort of isolating myself, so this is my ‘coming out’ party for myself.) I guess that’s why I’m worrying so much about a “concert outfit” – I want to show that I’m fine, that I can shine, and not look like my old pale faced, drab faced, hair pulled up in a clip, no makeup me. The “old” me is going out. I’m so thin now I can wear a spandex dress and look awesome. Showing off the thin would be good too. ;-) I’d also like to turn the eyes of men… So, my question get’s more complicated. I can’t begin to list all I own, but toss anything out and I’ve probably got it ( not the camo jacket though ) – Maybe I can start a board but my photos are not the “quality” of the others. I’ll keep checking back.

posted over 1 year ago

leeeeenda
Style_council
leeeeenda

I’ll surprise you with a photo later tonight. Vintage Pink Floyd t-shirt, gold sequin mini, black tights, black boots, blue jean or black jacket.. or black tights, black knee socks, white ruffle mini, “I like boys with accents” t-shirt, black cotton long top. Last safe one. blue jean jacket, white top, fun skirt. So – Sunday I’ll post. Thanks for all the input, and for the gorgeous ideas..

posted over 1 year ago

LapinNoir
Style_council
LapinNoir

the vintage floyd t-shirt outfit sounds like an awesome & fun outfit to me!! i always say wear something that makes you happy :D have fun at the concert!

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION