Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

I need help incorporating combat boots with everyday clothing!

The boots I have aren’t the regular lace ups, they’re “jungle boots” with fabric on the sides and are bulky looking so I’m not sure if it’s too manly to wear :(.

I would really like to wear them though! Please help :)

posted over 5 years ago
BustownModern
Style_council
BustownModern

Do you have a photo? If they’re bulky maybe leave them unlaced to really play it up?

I love oatmeal and/or grey slouchy socks. I find those colors work really well when I don’t want my socks to be the focus of my outfit but my boots need a little help.

XXX

posted over 5 years ago

camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

Heres a link :/

posted over 5 years ago

pohlymnie
Style_council
pohlymnie

I have 3 different types of combat boots and really like to wear them in daily life..Firstly I promise ,You will look really cool with them. You can wear your boot with folding your skinny jeans and normal and for above you can wear a large athlete or tshirt ,also you can wear checked shirt with chain necklace.
It will look with dresses and half long shocks :)

posted over 5 years ago

Monroe
Style_council
Monroe

i used to have some really cute ones but my mom always gives my things away if she feels i dont wear them… :(

posted over 5 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

In the same way you’d wear normal combat boots. I think dresses and shorts look sweet with man shoes :D

posted over 5 years ago

camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

Thanks all :) and yea, they’re literally combat boots :P

posted over 5 years ago

thefieldsofelysium
Shop_seller_2 thefieldsofelysium is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
thefieldsofe...

Agreed with pohlymnie. I wear mine with black skinny jeans and a plain tee (although my boots are more feminized and embellished than yours).

posted over 5 years ago

NewLook24
Style_council
NewLook24

I say go the Effy Stonem route :Effy Stonem in boots and dress.

Combat boots + dresses=Awesome

posted about 5 years ago

calivintage
Style_icon
calivintage

i have seen these boots worn a few different ways that i really like.

you can tuck a pair of super skinny jeans into thick socks and then wear the boots over them. it’s a very cool grunge look, but definitely more appropriate in cooler weather.

or you can wear them with the tops unlaced with a full mini skirt or mini dress. actually even a spandex dress. definitely plays up the grunge.

posted about 5 years ago

MFGloom
Style_council
MFGloom

how about boots like these or are the too clunky?

http://www.savemoneyatauctions.com/2010/08/be-prepared-with-250-pair-of-combat.html

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION